Tomtom Rider

sn1p3r

Anybody any new news on the release date of the TT Rider yet? Website still says Q3.

Few questions\thoughts:

Presumably - because the TT Rider comes with a bluetooth headset thingy I assume this will install in your helmet. What will become of the Autocom headset equipment?

So, if you want to listen to music and need your autocom headset (unless you can play music through the TT Rider system??) then you are screwed or will the TT Rider have an audio out port that will plug into the Autocom unit so you can utilise the Autocom headset instead of the TT bluetooth headset?

Any thoughts\comments?

I am sure that the TT Rider is a great piece of equipment. When you get the final specs for the TT rider - I would suggest that you contact Autocom. They may already be looking at this model for all I know.

Anybody have any experiences of Tom Tom service when things go wrong?

I have had outstanding service from Garmin on two occasions.

sn1p3r said:
So, if you want to listen to music and need your autocom headset (unless you can play music through the TT Rider system??) then you are screwed or will the TT Rider have an audio out port that will plug into the Autocom unit so you can utilise the Autocom headset instead of the TT bluetooth headset?
QUOTE]

I asked TomTom the same question two weeks ago. Still waiting for a reply...

Got a 2610 now and am happy (though it definitely lags a bit through a close sequence of junctions - my TomTom Navigator 5 never did that.)

Michael

Back
Top Bottom