Ace this Sunday 4th Sept?

Damn...this is gonna be one of those 'do I don't I' moments.....

Dani's down for the weekend for me birthday but it'd be nice to bring Andrew along to see the famous Ace.....

Hmmm...some diplomatic negotiation might be in order :D

Hmmm....been a'thinking........

Anyone close-ish to Dartford fancy meeting up at my gaff so I can take Dani on the back and you can take Aurelius on the back for a trip to the Ace???

I still need to run it past her, but it might be fun :D

B

I will try and get down as well to meet some of you peeps.

What time do you normally meet there?

Jon :)

Fanum said:
Dani's down for the weekend for me birthday ...

Feck me, how many days do you require to celebrate turning 60??

:D

Greg

PS Won't be at the Ace - will be at Sandown Park

anytime between 9 and 12. I usually get there around 10 for an hour or two depending on who's there.

Fanum said:
Hmmm....been a'thinking........

Anyone close-ish to Dartford fancy meeting up at my gaff so I can take Dani on the back and you can take Aurelius on the back for a trip to the Ace???

I still need to run it past her, but it might be fun :D

B

I can't - no pillion seat till next week - handed mine in to Bum Wraps to get recovered and upholstered...I got a spare seat front seat from Prestige - which they gave me ...

Keith Chapman said:
Not on the dry slope though :D

No - at the kart track.

Greg

PS Went to Sierra Nevada 2 weeks ago - has all the potential for a quick couple of days for next to no money (fly Ryanair to Granada, bus up the mountain)

New member here, I'll be there for m' breakfast so look forward to meeting you lot there. If you see a guy in black leathers with a sys 5 helmet in red, say hello.

Snooy.

Sorry Ken but I'm taking my son to London Irish for his first rugby tuition.

Jeremy

Not this month - I'll be on my way to France :)

Maybe catch up with you at this month's Reading meet.

:rolleyes: What a knob :rolleyes:

I got me dates all screwed up......Aurelius isn't arriving until Sunday (I was convinced it was Saturday) so after his flight arrives at gatwick at 10;15, there's no way he's gonna clear customs (particularly with the tip off to immigration ;) in time for us to make it up there......

So strike two for Breakfast :(

Back
Top Bottom