dealers near holyhead

Nicholas

thinking of importing a second hand gs into ireland so looking for a dealer fairly close to holyhead, the dealer will ideally have a website where I can get contact details and maybe a second hand bike and price list.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Nick,Colwyn Bay motorcycles,used to be bmw agent.still have some gs's and used to import them.

Yes as Colt says Colwyn Bay Motorcycles (01492 535959) still deal with BMW bikes but are no longer 'official dealers'.
Other than that I suppose Blue Bell at Crewe.
(BMW want their outlets to deal exclusively with BMW's!!)

They have two 1150's and an 1100 second hand, plus a new 1150 and an Adventurer. Bit pricey.
Tim

import

Is it really worth your while importing a bike from the uk surely the costs would be prohibitive ,when you pay taxes in eire.If you really want one from uk Hursts in Belfast have a half a dozen of the buggers at the moment .
Cheers Wes:beerjug:

UK to Ireland

Hi Nick,

I did something similar to what you're contemplating just before Christmas (with thanks to Big Nige). Didn't have it as handy as just Holyhead though. Instead, I did a cross country run from Essex to Holyhead (330 miles) on a 1150R one Saturday. Its certaintly managable. Zap me a mail to get in contact if you like. In essence, I wouldn't rule out travelling from anywhere in the UK if the price was right. It you're stuck, sure I might even offer to help you out with it.

Cheers

John

Back
Top Bottom