RTW starting in Alaska on F650 Dakar

I don't know if anyone here has seen this site, but it's well worth the time to read through it and Norman does take some nice pictures. They've now left Velfast and are on their way back to Mexico to take to the road again.

look here

Hi, thanks.

There are a whole load of pictures waiting to be uploaded but we're finding it hard to find long periods of Internet time. Should be a lot of updates over teh next week.

Regards,

Mike

RTGLOBE said:
Hi, thanks.

There are a whole load of pictures waiting to be uploaded but we're finding it hard to find long periods of Internet time. Should be a lot of updates over teh next week.

Regards,

Mike

Ok Mike,

Look forward to that, ta :thumb

Thanks Smeggy for the link to Norman and Maggie site.....now added to my favourites list and I look forward to reading the previous and forthcoming trips.

Thanks also RTGLOBE ...also added to favourites....great read and hope the trip goes well...as Alte Wolf says...keep the photos and text coming. Safe journeying and "keep her lit and between the hedges" :beer:

Hi,

Probably obvious to some, if not all of you, we moved our web-site from HorizonsUnlimited to here. If you haven't yet checked out our trip, you can find us under the Travellers section here or at www.exploringrtw.com which will direct you to our web page here.

Regards,

Mike

Back
Top Bottom