Green Lanes in Worc's herfeordshire

MATKAT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
aqnyone know of any suitable green lane routes close to my place or out west from worcester into mid wales. Also around Cardigan area where we have a static van :beer: who goes green laning in my neck of the woods on a GS :beer:

MATKAT said:
aqnyone know of any suitable green lane routes close to my place or out west from worcester into mid wales. Also around Cardigan area where we have a static van :beer: who goes green laning in my neck of the woods on a GS :beer:

Come along to the West Midlands meet next and I'll mark up yer OS maps with at least 2 days riding in or around the Cotswolds.

Plus 1 days riding riding right on your doorstep!

Plus 2 days riding over the Long Mynd,

Plus 2/3 days riding around the Brecons Beacons,

Plus 2/3 days around Oswestry

Your choice really, there are loads of lanes very close to us, you just need to know where to look............... :rolleyes:

BTBR

Get yerself along to the Mid-Wales TRF meeting in Rhayader, (straight along the A44 for you), last Thursday of the month for loads & loads of good info, places to ride, map marking etc, etc.

I'm not sure, I've never been, but it's not far out of Rhayader.
Get over there one Sunday, park up, maybe at E.T.James, the other filling station (Texaco?), or anywhere in town and ask one of the guys riding through where to go.

Back
Top Bottom