TITS meet soon.......watch this space.

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all......

We need to have a get together pretty soon.....we're really running out of time now and we need to do some work on the vehicles, sort out what stuff we have and what we've got coming, and it'd be nice to get everyone together so the one or two who havenm't met everyone can see what they've let themselves in for.

Steve and Rebecca kindly ofered to host it (and that's where the vehicles are anyway ) so we just need to get that sorted....Steve, any ideas???

Once we've sorted the meeting date, I think it'd be wise not to have any other team changes at all, even if anyone has to drop out, so it'll be a crunch day, andno doubt good fun too ;)

Watch this space

Bill

Ok, have just spoken to Steve and things really do need sorting....lots of people are doing lots of things towards the trip but (and this is totally my fault) it's not written down and no one knows who's doing what etc etc.

There's also a lot to do to the support vehicle(s) and obviously to the bikes.....

So, we need to get together, as many as possible of us (hopefully all) and get the plan down, more tasks allocated and set things in motion.

There will need to be several get togethers over the next two months, but the first will be the weekend of the 8th/9th October, at Steve and Rebecca's (details to follow)

If people can turn up on the Friday night for a beer and a chat, then we'll get stuck in on Saturday morning and get as much as possible sorted, look at what we've got etc, then a few beers on the Saturday night, probably some spannering on Sunday morning then off home after that.

I'll PM the stragglers, but if you could post here to confirm it would be good.

Cheers

Bill

bugger I'm on a course that weekend in London that the boss has already paid for :(

Yep...we should be ok for that weekend...(Bilks and myself)....do we need to bring beer and buns??....:)

Weekend pass all organised sir!

Ready and awaiting further instructions......................... :D

Pass stamped !

After some unbelieveably creepy crawling I managed to defer a long standing appointment to attend, please let me know where & when, accom etc !

Steve will be posting location details pretty soon- but it's oop north (Shropshire IIRC ;) )

Paul, SPeggo etc...I'll be going up in the car on the Friday night if you fancy a lift up...leaving Dartford after work.

Can also pick anyone else up on the way (as long as it's no more than +3 ;) )

Cheers

Bill

PS had some good news today...after a lead from Jaq (well done Mrs H ;) ) we've definately got another scoot, and maybe three :thumb

It's all starting to come together now...all we need is to get shitloads of money in now to start making a dent in the target .

Did I say all??

er...tarps, drugs, waffle boards, a winch, the list goes on :rolleyes:

:D :D

Bill, will probably take you up on the offer of a lift.

One of my neighbours has a C90 that he rarely uses, so I'm going to work on him to see if he will part with it for a reasonable price. If so, I'm hoping to have a whip round down the pub to see if we can get enough to buy it. I'll keep you posted.

Another thought. Might be able to get hold of a car transporter trailer we could load the scoots onto to get them down to Gib. Would need to get it back though....

Also, is my SIII landie of any use? Might be more of a liability, but is in reasonable condition and runs well.

Steve

Steve..I've got two or maybe three volunteers who may be willing to help us out getting scoots and people down to Gib, so that may well be a good way forwards....it'll be something we all need to decide on the weekend at Steve 'n Rebecca's.

Lift up there no prob, we'll talk closer to the time :thumb

(prolly better by car anyway as we should have multiple copies of the brochure to bring back and hand out all over the place couresy of Dennis :thumb

Bill

Fanum said:
(prolly better by car anyway as we should have multiple copies of the brochure to bring back and hand out all over the place couresy of Dennis :thumb

Bill

No pressure then Bill ??????????????????????? :D :D :D

Doesn't look like i'll get over til morning. Be leaving early so.......what time's breakfast......remember I'm bringing the eggs so don't start without me :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom