SHOWERS and ALL.

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New dates 7/8/9 July 2006

AT A NEW VENUE - ANDOVER RUDGY CLUB.

SHOWERS as asked for, bar till midnight, Breckfast and evening meals suppied by club caterers

OFF ROAD GS rideouts a must.
FORDS rideouts as normal.

BIG BINGO NIGHT FRIDAY,

SATERDAYS TALK, how to erect a tent by Phil Blunt ( 6X )

THE ALL NEW Instant raffle.

Corn on the cob, 2 HOG FEEDING STATIONS, no long queues.

GOOD WEATHER

BAKERMAN said:
New dates 7/8/9 July 2006

ANDOVER RUDGY CLUB.

This Rudgy Club in Andover.......what kind of club is it exactly ? Do they get together in a field in strange clothing :cloak and chant things before slaughtering sacrificial animals :kitty? I've heard of such strange things on the Hampshire Wiltshire border. :ymca

He does like that mallet :) ............

Attachments

• ScreenShot030.jpg
    ScreenShot030.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,519
It's not going to be one of those big communal baths is it?

:dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone

:tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser

:mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun

revenge will be mine

coming up: one extremely boring powerpoint presentation lasting 3 hours on how to erect a tent

Pint6x said:
coming up: one extremely boring powerpoint presentation lasting 3 hours on how to erect a tent

You've managed to halve the time it takes you Phil???

I'm impressed :D

Pint6x said:

You'll need a hand putting the projector screen up then?

count me in :thumb

last years one was great :dabone

PS i wont have to go home to have my bathtime with rubberducky :eek

Pint6x said:
:dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone :dabone

:tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser :tosser

:mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun

revenge will be mine

coming up: one extremely boring powerpoint presentation lasting 3 hours on how to erect a hundred and eighty khyams

Fixed it for you :D :D :D

Hi!

I'm trying to find out exactly where the Andover Rugby Club are; may I have the adress, please?
-Do you all plan to stay there?
-Is it close to Bakerman's place, where we are going to eat?

I hope Knut and I are coming, but if we do I guess we are going to stay for a day or two after the meeting.
Therefor I guess we want to stay at a B&B (or a place with shower, food and bed) as close as possible to where you lot are going to be that weekend.

I know the adress for the bakery, that's all.

:) Liv.

Back
Top Bottom