HP2 Oh its very nice.....HP1?

ninky

I was in Bluebell Crew on Thursday, and imagine my suprise to find they had an shiny new HP2 waiting to be collected. What a great looking bike. I was also lucky enough to be allowed to try it for size, its very tall but they had taken most of the air out of the shock. I feels as though is weighs less than the 175kg. Very nice bike. Anyway does anyone have any info regarding how far the ride height can be adjusted? Or where I can get a pair of platform riding boots?

Anyone know what the small spirit-level that is zip-tied to the RH frame tube is for?
I didn't like to show my ignorance in the dealer's.

:rolleyes:

The spirit level is designed so you can set the suspension height and get it level,while you are sitting on the bike.
You can lower the rear suspension by letting the air out of the bag.
It will go so low that if the bike is on the stand it will lean over so far to clout you on the head enough to fall over.
I saw it done in the showroom.

antarcticash said:
The spirit level is designed so you can set the suspension height and get it level,while you are sitting on the bike.
You can lower the rear suspension by letting the air out of the bag.
It will go so low that if the bike is on the stand it will lean over so far to clout you on the head enough to fall over.
I saw it done in the showroom.

Now you tell me it seems so obvious!! :clap

:beer:

Back
Top Bottom