I'm new me.

yen_powell

Reaction score
Okay.... Introduction of me, take 2, and ACTION!

Hello, I'm new, my name is Yen and I....am a tosser. But as I always say....if you've got a talent, use it to the max.

Biker Tara said I should have a looky round over here. Never owned a BM but helped pick a few up in my time. Oh yeah, got an Africa Twin and a DR350.

Welcome Yen................

A traffic engineer Tuned, is someone who makes sure there is no traffic coming when some aging hippy type drops an aging 1100 on a straight road. :D :tosser :D

Welcome again,Yen... :thumb

I`m glad you saw my post in the other Thread... :)

Hopefully you`ll enjoy coming over here from the DSUK one ;) ;)

TUNED IN said:
hello and welcome :thumb

i just wanna know...whats a Traffic Engineer then? :)
Well you know when you get lost in a complicated one-way system, all the signs you were following have stopped appearing, you get stuck at every single Pelican crossing (which has no one crossing) and a once lovely wide road become a narrow road with an empty wide bus lane.... That's what a traffic engineer does. He makes misery and frustration where once there was none...and he gets paid for it as well. ;)

tarka said:
Welcome again,Yen... :thumb

I`m glad you saw my post in the other Thread... :)

Hopefully you`ll enjoy coming over here from the DSUK one ;) ;)
Thanks Tarka.

I think I'm gonna like this place as well. Only been here a little while and I've already seen an almighty argument about something called a 'dib'. Is this one of those 'hardparts' you chaps fit to GS's for offroading?

yen_powell said:
Thanks Tarka.

Only been here a little while and I've already seen an almighty argument about something called a 'dib'.

Is'nt that the other end of a "dob"?

:D :D

yen_powell said:
Thanks Tarka.

I think I'm gonna like this place as well. Only been here a little while and I've already seen an almighty argument about something called a 'dib'. Is this one of those 'hardparts' you chaps fit to GS's for offroading?

Ha ha,best not going there,Yen.... :D

It goes back to a bit of a 'misunderstanding/difference of opinion' thing,now apparently sorted.

You`ll soon see the typical UKGSer sense of humour and pish taking that goes on ! :cool: :rolleyes: :D

yen_powell said:

Hello, I'm new, my name is Yen and I....am a tosser. But as I always say....if you've got a talent, use it to the max.

Biker Tara said I should have a looky round over here. Never owned a BM but helped pick a few up in my time. Oh yeah, got an Africa Twin and a DR350.

Hello my name is james and i think i might be a tosser . :tosser

yen_powell said:
Well you know when you get lost in a complicated one-way system, all the signs you were following have stopped appearing, you get stuck at every single Pelican crossing (which has no one crossing) and a once lovely wide road become a narrow road with an empty wide bus lane.... That's what a traffic engineer does. He makes misery and frustration where once there was none...and he gets paid for it as well. ;)

Sh*t!!!! An honest tosser!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard the good ship 'Moneypit'!!!! :thumb

yen_powell said:

I was just about to welcome you when I read this :spitfire :spitfire :spitfire

So :dabone

Oh alright - welcome :rolleyes:

James Burton said:
Hello my name is james and i think i might be a tosser . :tosser

I thought the definition of Mackem was T*sser :confused: ;)

Dahoum said:
I was just about to welcome you when I read this :spitfire :spitfire :spitfire

So :dabone
Oh alright - welcome :rolleyes:
Oh dear, are you one of my victims? I voss only obeying orders. On the plus side, every road closure I put in always has a gap that my handlebars will fit through to ease my journeys about the east end of London.

yen_powell said:

Biker Tara said I should have a looky round over here. Never owned a BM but helped pick a few up in my time. Oh yeah, got an Africa Twin and a DR350.[/QfUOTE]
hi Yen
welcome, just joined myself, first impressions i've joined a mad house second impressions it is a mad house but the cracks good, enjoy. n.t.

Straypuss said:
Tempted by the dark side?

I have moved to the lightside!

Tosser
Tempted a bit by the orange side after having a quick ride on a 640 adventure at the BMF rally. I am pulled all ways. My ideal bike aint made no more and I've nearly worn out my current one.

Back
Top Bottom