He's got one!

dirtydog

Reaction score
'With A Beautiful Blonde Bull Terrier Wrangler In
Vern has just bought one.

He's still wearing that piss pot and his Nan's scarf on it. He looks more gay on the HP sauce than his old Donkey.

He's gonna put some heated grips, spot lamps and panniers on it. He's also had some heel extentions on his new Tech 6's so he can touch the floor! :dabone

Personally I think it's a demo bike, lying :tosser

And the only reason it's got mirrors on it is so you can see the tossers behind that you have keep waiting for,if you know what I mean :tosser

Vern said:
And the only reason it's got mirrors on it is so you can see the tossers behind that you have keep waiting for,if you know what I mean :tosser

I thought it was so you could see them overtaking as you stop for petrol, yet again....

That's it, I'm gonna supermoto the WR and piss on the lotta ya.

I think that rear gasser you've got makes all the difference, plus those KC8's are virtually like slicks. Puff!

I noticed yesterday that you seem to know quite a few of those sheep.....personally. What Kieth said the other week about you is all starting to make sense :eek:

Give me a few more months with that horse and it will be a different story :dabone

Vern said:

Vern
Toy maker
Site Sponsor
The 1100 will run rings around all the other Mbw's,so I wouldn't even bother looking at anything else.

How times change :dabone

Back
Top Bottom