FYI - Ali Panniers from Caveman!

The Moo

Reaction score
:bounce1 Just FYI - incase any of you are looking for aluminium panniers (which I have taken a while to research) I finally sorted it and bought from a VERY nice gentleman called Paul Cave (Caveman on this site). He came up to London to show me the panniers (and VERY kindly bought me lunch at the cafe we met at) and then drove back again this week to fit them (today). I can not praise him nor the panniers more highly. If you are looking for ali panniers but cannot afford the £500-£700 cost of Touratech or Metal Mules - then these are the ones for you. Fitted; easy release mechanism that literally takes seconds; VERY easy to fit on the 650 GS; locks; neoprene lined - all in (and he came up here to fit them) £396.00. Not bad eh!! Photo to follow when I figure out how to put it onto the site!! :bow to Mr Caveman! :beer: He'll be getting more business from me! The top box and crash bars next!! LOL Amy

Those are going to sell like hot cakes,not in the same market as mine,but they're more than up to the job of carrying stuff,and at that price,you won't go far wrong.

Back
Top Bottom