Money for "old" phones

Steve Chip

I've found a company that recycles "old" mobile phones.
I'm trying to get the details, but as a starter...
How many "old" phones could we raise?

all for charideemate :thumb

steve
(or am I chip now?)

Last edited:
Steve, read this in a thread the other day and I had a rake about this morning and I have 3 (two Nokia’s and a Motorola) I’m sure that I could come up with at least a couple more if I ask some mates to have a look.

I need an address to send them and a timescale. :thumb

G C

G.C. said:
Steve, read this in a thread the other day and I had a rake about this morning and I have 3 (two Nokia’s and a Motorola) I’m sure that I could come up with at least a couple more if I ask some mates to have a look.

I need an address to send them and a timescale. :thumb

G C

Gordon, could we put our heads together about that? Let me put my hat on for a couple of hours and see what I can come up with.
Chuck

PS this probably goes for anyone else in Scotland looking to give equipment, tools, phones, etc - if you pm me then we can talk about arrangements.
I'm in Perth on 24-10; Edinburgh 25-10; Glasgow 27-10; Edinburgh 15-11; Sorn (Ayrshire) 16-11; Kirkcaldy 18-11 - if that is helpful to anyone.

Rev Chuck, sounds like a plan :thumb
I’m going to run a phone/pint exchange offer in the pub so should be able to come up with at least a couple of dozen in time for a November handover.

G C

Brilliant...

but hang fire for a little please.
I haven't managed to do the deal yet.
Hopefully Monday am.

If it works we can sort out the logistics.

Although I suppose any "old" as in "I'm bored with it" and still working ones could go anyway.

Steve
(or am I Chip now?)
(Someone tell me please - Let the cull of Steves begin!)

Back
Top Bottom