techlusion or what

jimbo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Yes I have used the search button, but there's some considerable conflict of opinions..
I have a Y piece and am planning a K&N and techlusion, plan to get TTS to set it up properly.

Is the techlusion the best bet or should I consider other chips?

Will this make my engine be smoother, torqier and a little more bhpful :clap

Techlusion. Makes it smoother, torquier but no more bhp (don't think - never had mine on a dyno).

littleredrooster said:
Techlusion. Makes it smoother, torquier but no more bhp (don't think - never had mine on a dyno).

What he ^^^^ said. I've heard the Steptoe mod is popular and proved to work well, but I have a Rockster and the Steptoe mod no workee on them. But even if it did, I dont want not stinkin' bit of wire. I want ablack box with a cool sounding name and flashing lights inside. :cool:

Yes, I am that shallow. :D

Jimbo,
I have one that I took off my R1100s when I sold it. that I would like to sell.
It is the hard wire type.
£75.00 if you are interested pm me.
Mike.

jimbo said:
Yes I have used the search button, but there's some considerable conflict of opinions..
I have a Y piece and am planning a K&N and techlusion, plan to get TTS to set it up properly.

Is the techlusion the best bet or should I consider other chips?

Will this make my engine be smoother, torqier and a little more bhpful :clap

Got one meself(Techlusion). Definately more oomph after 4 thou rpm. Got a few more BHP but that wasn`t why I fitted it! Dynoed the bike with the Y piece and she was runnin` a wee bit lean. TFI sorted it out.

Get yourself a digital multimeter and you can fiddle with the settings yourself until you have got it how you like it running. If you turn the settings right up it must realy chuck a lot of juice in the pots `cos my MPG went way down. Get the bike dynoed before you fit the TFI and then after, you`l see as well as feel the difference. If you get the TFI model that plugs straight in you could easily fit it and set it up yourself, dead easy mate. Got my unit for about £170.

Back
Top Bottom