Phone Logos

Chris G

Reaction score
Hi all,

I seem to have aquired the software and bits needed to create and send those naff little Nokia[tm] operator logos, I have cobbled up a version of the "ukgser" logo that kicks around on various stuff, and due to a reasnoble amount of free sms that I don't use each month, you lucky people can have your own GS logod phone for the princely sum of £00.00 [inc. delivery!]

Just had a word wiv the guvnor, and he has no problem with us unwashed masses using the logo.

All you have to do is post yer mobile number on 'ere or via PM if you so choose and bob's yer uncle you logo will magically be delivered

want some do ya:D

Anything is better than having Orange written all over the place. Thanks 07855 630614

Thanks

Cheers Chris, agreed it looks a lot better than
---------ORANGE--------

Thanks, but...

Received it

Saved it

Now showing BT CellNet

WTF:(

Peter

07713 845086

Confused

Received it

Saved it

Now showing BT CellNet

WTF:(

Same problem!

Help!

BLL

Er, Boys,

I ave no idea how to sort these logo things out, can I suggest [politely] that you ask any available passing spotty teenager, as they seem to live for these things,,,, I do think that the older models may struggle with the logo things, so ya better go buy ya selves a new phone to use yer freebie??:(

Sorry if it don't work on all phones

Chriss...

077 299 596 39 :D

at least ill find out if i have an old phone!

I thank you,

Bilks.

Fellow members

may I suggest a note of caution for those who are putting their mobile numbers onto this thread. This info, coupled with your member profile/location etc, could be mis-used.

Far better to send a PM to Chris, methinks.

I downloaded a BMW logo from

www.boltblue.com

and changed one of the "profiles" on my Nokia 8850. Personalising the profile makes its name come up on the screen underneath the logo. Works on any Nokia with Profiles (8210,8310,8850,etc)

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,448
Give us a hand!

Anyone else out there with a Nokia 6210 phone that got the logo to work? How did you do it?

When I receive the message I get two options: Save or Disgard. Either option seems to result in losing the logo and it returns to the BT CELLNET default. Am I missing something? If it has "saved" it, how do I get it back? I Have got a Profiles heading in the menu, but no reference to logos.

Chris suggested contacting a spotty teen to sort it out, but I don't know any with Nokias (Samsung is where it's at apparently!).

BLL

Re: Give us a hand!

bakerlonglegs said:
Anyone else out there with a Nokia 6210 phone that got the logo to work? How did you do it?

When I receive the message I get two options: Save or Disgard. Either option seems to result in losing the logo and it returns to the BT CELLNET default. Am I missing something? If it has "saved" it, how do I get it back? I Have got a Profiles heading in the menu, but no reference to logos.

Chris suggested contacting a spotty teen to sort it out, but I don't know any with Nokias (Samsung is where it's at apparently!).

BLL
I had a 6210 and used to get problems, it's caused by the big screen, try downloading Logo Manager and make your own. Excellent programme and with kids it save a fortune!
:beerjug:

Getting other operator or old operator ?
Then this is probably because you will need to tell the software which operator logo to replace. To do this you will need to pick which one to replace. You may find that the logo being sent is encoded to replace a specific operator logo. And of course we don't all have the same one.

Back
Top Bottom