Morrocco 2006

jinkxy

Reaction score
Any one planning a trip to Morrocco next year? as me and a mate are thinking of going.and thought it would be more fun if we could tag along with a few more tossers.
Spoke to slimbo who is going to give me some advice. But unfortunately he can't make it next year.
any Advice or info will be much appreciated:thumb

Yes, don't go with Slimbo :D

Just kidding Graham ;)

As we haven't booked any time off work yet we were looking at next spring as we have heard this is prob the best time to go (not to hot.) We have allowed 2 weeks for the trip. Riding down through Spain via the ferry from the UK.

Sounds good - I'm thinking of going next year at some stage and would like the company. I just need to sort out what I'll be doing next year... :confused:

I had planned to go the beginnig of October - the factory got burgled and had to cancel - rubbish.

If you'll have me i'd love to come along

benem said:
I had planned to go the beginnig of October - the factory got burgled and had to cancel - rubbish.

If you'll have me i'd love to come along
No Prob. but i must warn you we are morocco virgins :D :D :D

MOROCCO 06

WHEN ARE PLANNING TO GO?
MY MATE AND I WENT END MARCH THIS YEAR AND PLAN TO GO SAME TIME IN 06 THE WEATHER WAS GREAT SUN ALL THE TIME BUT NOT TO HOT. :beer:

Pls keep me posted, I'd be seriously interested.

Jeremy

yes please keep me posted as well :) I'm a morrocco newbie as well seein as my trip had to be cancelled - rubbish

ADVICE if your going to MARROCCO ( MAROC ) don`t go where everybody else goes.

Travel light, and spend your money, tip well as your £1 is £30 to a marrocain.

If buying only offer 25% of TOTAL COST.

ie CARPET £100 offer £25.

Attachments

• morroco 066 BAKERY.JPG
    morroco 066 BAKERY.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 454
BAKERMAN said:
ADVICE if your going to MARROCCO ( MAROC ) don`t go where everybody else goes.

Travel light, and spend your money, tip well as your £1 is £30 to a marrocain.

If buying only offer 25% of TOTAL COST.

ie CARPET £100 offer £25.

Great advice but why the picture of the 'illegal' in your bakery? :nenau :D

nice one Bakes :thumb did'nt know u had a shop in moroco?

merlings1200 said:
WHEN ARE PLANNING TO GO?
MY MATE AND I WENT END MARCH THIS YEAR AND PLAN TO GO SAME TIME IN 06 THE WEATHER WAS GREAT SUN ALL THE TIME BUT NOT TO HOT. :beer:
what dates are u guys doing in march & for how long? :beer:

If you decide to go in September / October I would interested in joining you.
Keep me posted
Andrew

Please PM with details, when you have them............loved to try and make it
The Dakar 650 will be ideal

I am planning to go to Morocco in the spring. It depends on my mate who is starting to train as a commercial airline pilot next year at Oxford. He is planning to leave the Ambulance service and do a two week jaunt around Morocco before starting his training.

Until I know when his training starts I can't say weather we can join you or not but we are deffo going in the spring at some point. :rolleyes:

Jon :thumb

Back
Top Bottom