Micatech CNC Light Mounts

chuckh

My partner wanted to mount HID lights on his R1150GS Adventure engine crash bars. After searching for any possible product (including bar clamp risers) we concluded that nobody made clamps that fit 25mm diameter engine crash bars.

So, we designed a beautiful CNC 6061 aluminum clamp and bracket solution that is available in anodized silver or black.

These work in combination to allow you the flexibility to properly aim your lights to the horizon on any crash bar slope or angle.

CNC_clamps_sm.jpg

On the bike:

Micatech_clamp_bracket_Bike_01.jpg

From the side

Micatech_clamp_bracket_Bike_02.jpg

And, from the rear:

Micatech_clamp_bracket_Bike_03.jpg

More info at: http://www.micatech.net/products.html

We have designed and commissioned manufacture of 22 mm diameter CNC clamps which will fit the front sloping Hepco-Becker engine crash bar.

We expect them to be completed by March 7.

CNC_clamps_sm.jpg

:thumb

Checkh,

Looks a nice bit of kit, dare I ask how much?

Andrew

jenks said:
Checkh,

Looks a nice bit of kit, dare I ask how much?

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, price is $129.99.

We are on our 3rd manufacturing cycle as so many 2003 GS Adventures have sold recently.

And, we'll have 22mm versions available to ship next week that will fit on the Hepco-Becker bars.

chuckh said:
Thanks Andrew, price is $129.99.

We are on our 3rd manufacturing cycle as so many 2003 GS Adventures have sold recently.

And, we'll have 22mm versions available to ship next week that will fit on the Hepco-Becker bars.

We have 22mm versions in that will fit the Hepco Becker engine crash bars.

And, mention this post and I'll ship to the UK for free during the month of April. :thumb

charlie batty said:
Hi Chuck ..

i take it the $129.99 is for a pair?

...what's that in £, and how long does it take to reach UK?

Regards Charlie

Hi Charlie, the cost in British currency for todays (April 16, 2003) exchange rate is ~ £82.49, with no cost shipping thru the end of April. That price is for a pair of the mounts. Our experience shipping to the UK has been about 7 days using US Air Mail.

Please send email to sales@micatech.net for further details and ordering.

We will have CNC touring pegs that attach to the crash bar mounts shortly.

All the Best,

Chuck

Back
Top Bottom