Hello......

(RIP) Bobble

Toss'ed about a bit
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well hello to all on here...I've been watching this site for a couple of month's now and have at last got hold of a 1150GSA (today) ....now I remember why I wanted one so badly after a test ride back in April 2003 (could'nt afford it so bought an Africa Twin).

Anyway just thought I would say hello to you all, I already feel like I know some of you just from reading the posts.....good stuff.

Oh and Hello to Rollo, hope your using that lens :thumb

Hope to see some of you "out and about" some time.

Bobble

Hi Bobble,

Good to hear from you. Give us a shout if you're ever coming up to N. Yorks.

Cheers

Welcome

Hi Bobble,
welcome to the nut house..
You say your from the Midlands, that doesn't narrow it down very far !
If your near Northampton, then may see you around....

Cheers, Piggers
:beer:

Thanks..

for the welcome.. I am actually from (sunny - not!) Wolverhampton. However I will try to be out and about a lot, so I will hopefully meet you all at some point.

Cheers.. :D

I am actually from Wolverhampton.

Cheers.. :D[/QUOTE]

We won't hold that against you......... ;)

bobble said:
Well hello to all on here...I've been watching this site for a couple of month's now and have at last got hold of a 1150GSA (today) ....now I remember why I wanted one so badly after a test ride back in April 2003 (could'nt afford it so bought an Africa Twin).

Anyway just thought I would say hello to you all, I already feel like I know some of you just from reading the posts.....good stuff.

Oh and Hello to Rollo, hope your using that lens :thumb

Hope to see some of you "out and about" some time.

Bobble

Welcome to the asylum. I think you are going to like this bike. Much better than the one you were moving towards, even though it was another BMW.

Silver is slower than black, but not by much. :D Enjoy.

A little advice, don't go in the woods with that neighbour of yours Dirtydog. It's all in his name!

Off topic - Lens is by my side and new UV filter has arrived. Be out the soon with it. See MP not moved.

Hello Bobble ( :eek: )

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site as much as your new bike... :clap

Greetings Bobble.

you ever get stuck to woolly jumpers?
:D
Og.
me meds are wearing off!

Back
Top Bottom