Rally's/Runs

Was thinking the same today myself.

Found a couple of forecasts that say Sunday will be dry and without major wind. :clap

Meath?

Guys, i posted here before last weekend about a run to Donegal, then there were slight technical problems with the site and it vanished. Probably just as well as i likely would have got no replies anyway. :dabone

Ended up having a great run on Sunday, great biking country and it was bone dry the whole day, gotta be a bonus for November time. :thumb

I'd be up for a run, so i'll keep checking back here for any news.

t

Maybe. If its dry. Might be the final run before the salt goes on the roads :D .

Aidan1150 said:
Ah bollox, for once I won't be available this coming Sunday.

Feck it. :spitfire :spitfire :spitfire

You look a bit pale mate. Maybe you should "stay at home" on Sunday :D :thumb

Promised a mate near Omagh that I would set up his wireless broadband for him on Sunday afternoon. If I can get out of it then I would be up for a wee spin, but I won't know until Friday night.

See what happens.

Who else would help keep you young nordy lads from gettin lost. :dabone :D

Don't know how I missed this on Tue (& I wasn't online yesterday :nono ) but I'd be up for it :thumb

Forecast says it'll be dry, brite(ish) but not warm but as I now have a heated jacket I'm sorted :D

Similar conditions to last Sunday when myself & Ron (RT rider who was on the last run ) went to Wexford for brekkie. Had a good spin but he needed to get back so I was home by 14.00 :(

So, whats the plan ( & how are we gonna find our way around without Aiden ? )

Jockser said:
So, whats the plan ( & how are we gonna find our way around without Aiden ? )

Don't ask me, I only make sure everyone gets to where Aiden says we're going ;)

Having been out on the bike last night (-2), I can see a wee trip to Hursts tomorrow...... how much is a heated waistcoat? :D

Heated waistcoats are a must at this time of the year!! I've got a Klan one with the heating element in the neck bit.....very snug:)

Mzokk said:
Heated waistcoats are a must at this time of the year!! I've got a Klan one with the heating element in the neck bit.....very smug:)

Fixed it :D

You're dead right Wizard - very smug (& snug ) :D

Bought a Gerbing jacket in NEC - heating elements all down the sleeves & around the neck - very toastie :thumb

Whats the word on a run - anyone up for it :)

Now that I've cleared the calendar to meet you tossers on Sunday you've suddenly gone all quiet & shy :spitfire :spitfire

Well I'm goin' out anyway - with or without you wimps :dabone

I'll post a report on Monday to let youse all know what ya missed :D :D

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

FFS give us a chance to reply woman! :rolleyes:

Right, I for one am going out. If no-one else from the six is interested, I'll rattle down towards Louth/Meath and meet you 26 lot somewhere around there. :thumb

Wizard said:
FFS give us a chance to reply woman! :rolleyes:

Jaysus, it takes you oul' ones 6 hrs & 15 mins to reply - worse than me missus fer cryin' out loud :D (when she talks to me at all ;) )

Well thats 2 from here & 1 (maybe 2) from there - where's Big Fella - he started this ;)

Jockser said:
Jaysus, it takes you oul' ones 6 hrs & 15 mins to reply - worse than me missus fer cryin' out loud :D

Some of us have work to do. Not like those who sit on t'internet all day and then sue if they get RSI :dabone

Is there a specific plan...living in Co. Clare and don't have a heated jacket! :(

Back
Top Bottom