Hi there

eor

Greetings from across the pond and through the hills.

My qualifications:

I speak English [well...sort of...I am from Arkansas]

I own a Dakar [it's a GS, right?]

My family's from Skye, but I think we chose the wrong side in the "45" and got booted...no hard feelings, though. :p

Bloke walks into a pub with his mate and says to the barman 'A pint of bitter for me and a lager for my mate Donkey please'.

A while later he strolls up to the bar again and asks for another pint of bitter and a lager for 'Donkey'...the barman asks him why he calls his friend 'Donkey' and is told that the other bloke has a bad stutter.

Puzlled, the barman waits until they come back for their third pint and asks the quiet man why he's called 'donkey'.

'I dunno, eeyor eeyor eeyorways calls me that'

I'll get me coat.

Welcome aboard eor :D

Yank walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder, barman asks 'where did you get that' Parrot replies America fecking millions of them.

Welcome dear colonial cousin.

Welcome, enjoy the site. :tosser

I really feel at home now I'm calling someone else a :tosser

JDH

eor,

Welcome on board.

Anyone who can help to balance the excess of excessive GSer twin cylinders guys should regularly stick their oar in.

All the best, :thumb PB

Pondboy said:
Anyone who can help to balance the excess of excessive GSer twin cylinders guys should regularly stick their oar in.

Forgotton f650.co.uk so easily PB?

Welcome eor, you can't help being American so I, for one, won't hold it against you. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom