have a look at this site

Den

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
http://www.norseaodyssey.com/
It makes good reading on a winters day.
There is a good bit about their sidecar outfit being designed and built. lick on 'the bikes' then, 'making of a sidecar'

OH NO.!!!
Ive been nicked by the search police.
Sorry Gov, It was like this you see....There was I , innocently browsing ti net... ok..... look, it was early on a sunday..right.. and the link button wiznae there ..it wiznae.. or I would have checked. A virus or summthin.... that must have been wot it was.. a virus.... and.. and.. and, what with people being a bit pissed off recently .. I thought I would give them something to take their minds off... and..and .. shit, I cant stand this pressure any more.... I'll have to fess up
I NEVER CHECKED . Right .. Ive admitted it ..I never checked.. I n e v e r checked.

Anyway.. are you bothered..are you bothered..are you bothered..are you bothered.... cause Im not bothered ..are you bothered.... you lookin at me...you lookin at me.. cause Im not bothered.. are you bothered. :)

Den said:
OH NO.!!!
Ive been nicked by the search police.
Sorry Gov, It was like this you see.... :)

Not meant like that Den... no, the reason for me posting on this thread was to publicise the links page which has been significantly updated over the last few weeks and that many may not be aware of that.

In fact I welcome any good links people might find and I collate them as I go along and then when I have a few we update the links page again.
:thumb

Back
Top Bottom