Take A Bow, Gentlemen

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

In light of events which have occurred in other sections recently (and I'm not just referring to one subject), isn't it good to know that we on the Scotland section do not require moderating :)

Just goes to show that we're all profesional, mature, sensible individuals who never give any cause for complaint... :D :thumb

Ronno

Ronno said:
In light of events which have occurred in other sections recently (and I'm not just referring to one subject), isn't it good to know that we on the Scotland section do not require moderating :)

Just goes to show that we're all profesional, mature, sensible individuals who never give any cause for complaint... :D :thumb

Ronno

Gosh there's a sentence you don't see every week when talking about ourselves... :D And anyway, who gave you authority to speak for me? IF I want to be unprofessional, immature, and a moaning, whinging git - then I think I'll take it somewhere esle in future so as not to offend you, Ronno:dabone :p

Rev Chuck said:
Gosh there's a sentence you don't see every week when talking about ourselves... :D And anyway, who gave you authority to speak for me? IF I want to be unprofessional, immature, and a moaning, whinging git - then I think I'll take it somewhere esle in future so as not to offend you, Ronno:dabone :p

Piss Off, Preacher... ;) :p

Ronno

Ronno said:
Piss Off, Preacher... ;) :p

Ronno

I was gonna tell you to Fk Off but bottled it in case you told your Boss on me... :cool:

Ronno :thumb

I think we spend more time riding GS's than writing about them online so we have less to fall out about.

Ronno said:

Ronno
Have I missed something then? :eek

Seems to be the same on all forums (fora?) at this time of year... :rolleyes:

Kai

Gecko said:
......and then there was Den :eek: :confused: :mmmm :eek: :p :D :D :D

What? what have I done now?
Im always the paragon of good behaviour

SpyInTheCamp said:
Have I missed something then? :eek

Seems to be the same on all forums (fora?) at this time of year... :rolleyes:

Kai

My classical education suggests forae :rolleyes:

Here Iain, I see that your on the dole again! How was France and the tent-taking-down-tour? Anything in the pipeline, apart from nipping up to your sisters for a bit of light relief from down south?

stumpy said:
I think we spend more time riding GS's than writing about them online so we have less to fall out about.

Well said Stumpy :clap

You can see why they do it though " :type "

If you stayed in Englandshire would you cross the door much ? :rolleyes:

NO, CAUSE IT'S TO FECKIN FLAT :dabone

I ended up taking my daughter to the Devil's Staircase on Saturday afternoon just for a snowball fight......the wee shit won :blckeye

Back
Top Bottom