TiTs on the Radio.

Steve Chip

On Wednesday morning anyone in the Radio Lancashire area can tune in and hear me making a TiT of myself.

I'm supposed to be on at about 10:15 with Ted Robbins (Den Perry from Phoenix nights).
I've already been bumped once in favour of Sir Bobby Robson, still thats the cut throat world of local radio.

I'll be attempting to string two words together to extract finance & support for the Sahara trip.
I'm contemplating doing the full "give us yer funkin money" Bob.
Odds are I'll sit their going urm....urm....er.

Steve

Good luck Steve :thumb Is it possible to pick up radio Lancs on DAB or summat??

Give em hell :thumb

Do something outrageous to attract publicity .

Have a dump on the presenters desk live on air - a 1st for live radio :thumb

Been there - done that for something else a while back.

Funny how you can always think of something to say till they turn the mike on.

The knack is to look at the interviewer, if you can, and forget the equipment around you, or so I'm told.

Good luck! :thumb

Steptoe said:
Do something outrageous to attract publicity .

Have a dump on the presenters desk live on air - a 1st for live radio :thumb

I'll tell him to go do one! :thumb

Cutting the expletives out of my vocabulary might be a bit of a challenge. :eek:

Steve

:nice one Steve......I'm still off work so I'll try and record it.....then I can bring it along to the last TITS weekend on Friday :D

I'm suposed to be on Radio Invicta soon but the girls hasn't contacted me back...I'll call her ina bit.

Steve Chip said:
On Wednesday morning anyone in the Radio Lancashire area can tune in and hear me making a TiT of myself.

I'm supposed to be on at about 10:15 with Ted Robbins (Den Perry from Phoenix nights).
I've already been bumped once in favour of Sir Bobby Robson, still thats the cut throat world of local radio.

I'll be attempting to string two words together to extract finance & support for the Sahara trip.
I'm contemplating doing the full "give us yer funkin money" Bob.
Odds are I'll sit their going urm....urm....er.

Steve

Why not auction your body for a night or your services for..... whatever! that usually strikes a chord and raises good money..if you have the 'round objects' that is :p ;)

p.s. you could even have a 'double-whammy' by doing the same here- any offers anyone? :D

Katiana said:
Why not auction your body for a night or your services for..... whatever!

Have you seen Chippy's body???

:D

(sorry Steve.....too good to pass up :D ) :dabone :dabone

Steve Chip said:
Feck off Bill.
I think I'm in here.
Sounds foreign too :thumb

:D

foreign...parts of me are...
Steve...you're a naughty boy!......go to my room :D

Back
Top Bottom