Knitting bee Tuesday 13th December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

The "Cheshire Circle of Friends" will be holding a knitting bee on the above date at The Windmill on the A556 Westbound from Jct 19 of the M6 ( 50yrds from the motorway opposite the Shell Garage ).

Please bring an assortment of wool and different size needles. We have been asked not to bring our pipes this month as the close proximity to the material constitutes a considerable fire risk and this will NOT be tolerated by the landlord. Once again NO PIPES!!

We will commence knitting at between 7.30 and 8.00 pm and the chosen theme tune to knit to this month is the "Circle of Life" from the movie the Lion King. Aaaah. Please bring your old copies of Cheshire Life and Family Friend to share amongst the group. We will also be recycling old polishing cloths so bring them too!

See you there!!

Rushy said:
Hi All,
Please bring your old copies of Cheshire Life and Family Friend to share amongst the group.

I was in Cheshire Life last month :D

Congleton Crochet Club :eek:

:D

13th OK

13th Ok with me.
Should just have enough wool left to finnish my handle bar muffs with matching leg warmers :D
Will be giving the new motor a spin so will have space for any extra balls (wool that is) and a selection of the best of Cheshire Life and Pony world.

I bet you both thumb through to the centre page, here's one I prepared earlier. :p

:D

Attachments

• blipp_24.jpg
    blipp_24.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 88
Les you promised that you wouldn't show that in public again.

Now everyone knows why we cant go to the Broughton Arms any more....

we agreed that the story would be that we would find somewhere else to meet to make it a little more convenient for those travelling from north north west and west north west.

I hope this PM reaches you in good time

H

I am going to upset the apple cart here - myself and madmike will be crocheting. Mike suggested we make a parrots head having a pint..............

JEFFERIES NEXT WEEK

Sorry I wont be able to make this meet to wind the rest of you up, especially the scouse cider drinking gay from the wirral, (2 miniutes away from Cheshire). But I have just had jefferies on the phone and they want the bike in next week for some warrantee work, oil leak Gearbox or crankshaft seal??, fuel guage that has never worked for 12 months, sticking throttle and corrosion on the front caseing again(2nd time), not a good advert is it.
But anyway you must all concentrate, you don;t want to drop any stitches, and which ever of you is nitting the hat and scarf set for Tarka, dont forget the hat size is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL.

Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl onNit one perl one cast it off,e cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off,Nit one perl one cast it off, :thumb :beerjug:

drinkingparrothead said:
especially the scouse cider drinking gay from the wirral,

I`ve never been so insulted in my life.

I`m not a scouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom