Ay up lads n lasses!!

Fugginugly

Wot a surprise this site is :thumb

Well done to all concerned, :clap

The name's Phill, from Huddersfield, not ridden for three years due to RTA (knocked off Firestorm by Landrover 110 + twinaxle trailer) :spitfire

Previous to that I was a road-tester for BIKER magazine, so I slung me leg over a fair few BMWs, even went on the British launch of the R1150RS!
Before that I split my time between being a courier and a motorcycle instuctor, so I've done my share of two wheeled miles in the past :bounce1

Bought an '01 1150 GS about three weeks ago, private one owner FSH(Rainbow), the day after I went on Nippy Normans and couldn't help but treat it to a Remus Revolution and Y piece and torbinators.

The main reason for choosing the GS is that very soon I shall need to commute from North Wales to my place of 'work' in sunny Huddersfield on a daily basis, over Woodhead pass and the whole legth of the M56 twice a day :eek: It seemed a foregone conclusion really :D

Anyway that's me, hope to meet up with some of you guys sometime :beerjug:

Fugginugly said:
Wot a surprise this site is :thumb

Well done to all concerned, :clap

The name's Phill, from Huddersfield, not ridden for three years due to RTA (knocked off Firestorm by Landrover 110 + twinaxle trailer) :spitfire

Previous to that I was a road-tester for BIKER magazine, so I slung me leg over a fair few BMWs, even went on the British launch of the R1150RS!
Before that I split my time between being a courier and a motorcycle instuctor, so I've done my share of two wheeled miles in the past :bounce1

Bought an '01 1150 GS about three weeks ago, private one owner FSH(Rainbow), the day after I went on Nippy Normans and couldn't help but treat it to a Remus Revolution and Y piece and torbinators.

The main reason for choosing the GS is that very soon I shall need to commute from North Wales to my place of 'work' in sunny Huddersfield on a daily basis, over Woodhead pass and the whole legth of the M56 twice a day :eek: It seemed a foregone conclusion really :D

Anyway that's me, hope to meet up with some of you guys sometime :beerjug:

Did it look like this , minus the trailer :eek:
If not i'll get you next time :dabone

Attachments

• Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 124
James Burton said:
Did it look like this , minus the trailer :eek:
If not i'll get you next time :dabone

:rolleyes: Yes very good Mr Burton, that's not YOUR 110 by any chance is it??

Despite the fact that I only have half the use of my left leg after that altercation, and lost the best job in the world as a result, I don't blame the car, just the myopic prick that was driving it :spitfire

Landys are cool, even had a defender 90 meself, have to say that all that chequerplate is a bit :ymca tho ;)

Back
Top Bottom