Jock63 - can you read this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsieur

Most respected and loved member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Seems that I can't post on the for sale forum.Also, how can I post or PM on the for sale forum?
Many thanks

Hear those little scouse steps running down the corridoor???

That's Tarka the slayer that is, just on his way and flexing his typing fingers prior to pushing his magic buttons :D

Traveller...as said, you do need to be a sponsor to post or reply to anything oin the FS&W section.....you can click the sponsor link at the top of the page and get it sorted out then you'll be able to do anything you like :)

In the mean time, Tarka's about to politely edit your post and remove your details.....in a polite and friendly way I'm sure ;)

B

Fanum said:
In the mean time, Tarka's about to politely edit your post and remove your details.....in a polite and friendly way I'm sure ;)

B

Why would a moderator remove some of his details ? This guy only has five posts and obviously does not know the rules on buy and sell. This board is becoming very strange. I bet jock63 will want to sell his gps even if traveller is not a paid up sponsor.

luke scott said:
Why would a moderator remove some of his details ? This guy only has five posts and obviously does not know the rules on buy and sell. This board is becoming very strange. I bet jock63 will want to sell his gps even if traveller is not a paid up sponsor.

Because (and I'm sure traveller isn't trying to do this and it's an innocent mistake) otherwise we'd have people popping up all over the place selling stuff (or buying bargains that should go to sponsoring members) and then dissapearing....

And we need to keep this place going......Paul often doesn't cover the costs of the server and the bandwidth, so we try and encourage people to sponsor (and reward it if you like) by allowing them access to PM's , posting pics and FS&W posts once, and only once they've sponsored.

Easy really.

;)

luke scott said:
Why would a moderator remove some of his details ?

Because that`s what Moderators are for.....to remove or edit what shouldn`t be there.

luke scott said:
This guy only has five posts and obviously does not know the rules on buy and sell.

Plenty of others have managed to find out how to do it......

As well as being able to announce themselves via a 'Hello' and a short intro...

Fanum said:
Because (and I'm sure traveller isn't trying to do this and it's an innocent mistake) otherwise we'd have people popping up all over the place selling stuff (or buying bargains that should go to sponsoring members) and then dissapearing....

And we need to keep this place going......Paul often doesn't cover the costs of the server and the bandwidth, so we try and encourage people to sponsor (and reward it if you like) by allowing them access to PM's , posting pics and FS&W posts once, and only once they've sponsored.

Easy really.

;)

And that,gentlemen,says it all.......

The original post has been edited....as will any other transgressors.

That`s life,that`s final.....live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom