Headlight guards

welder8uk

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
in the attached photo, how does the gaurd attached?

The bottom two lugs odviously are used by the bolts in the headlight surround. The top two stays go into the holes in the silver 'panle, but how do they attach, or are they just pushed through the holes without being actually attached at this point.

Thanks

Attachments

• grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 268
welder8uk said:
in the attached photo, how does the gaurd attached?

The bottom two lugs odviously are used by the bolts in the headlight surround. The top two stays go into the holes in the silver 'panle, but how do they attach, or are they just pushed through the holes without being actually attached at this point.

Thanks

PM sent...... :)

My kids gave me one for my birthday last year. To keep it secure I used bicycle brake wire and some neat brass cables ties to form a loop. It beefs up the front end and keeps the kangeroos off :D :D

Thanks for the reply, I now know what I need to know. Suprised to find out the cost and how easy they were to nick.

Just asking as i am going make one and I couldnt think of a decent way to mount so that it was secure for all them 'roos.

Need to give the mounting a bit more thought, will make one this week anyway.

Steve

Steve,

Thats interesting are you able to make another for a suitable amount of compensation (ciggies or sumthing :beerjug: )

pm me if you can.

Back
Top Bottom