Trip to Morocco

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Following on from the success of that last couple of trips to Morocco I plan to run another this spring.

The trip will be for a group of 4 (6 max) and be for around three weeks beginning end of March beginning of April to suit.

The route will include several days of off road riding all perfectly suited to a GS, so you will need to be a confident rider with a moderate degree of fitness. (All achieveable between now and then :) )

I intend to avoid staying in large cities other than Marrakesh but we will visit many fantastic places, ride amongst stunning scenery and have some fun.

If your'e interested send me a PM.

Cheers Tim

Attachments

• me n gerry.JPG
    me n gerry.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 388
We have several people interested already so it looks like this is going to happen :thumb

Attachments

• route.JPG
    route.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 350
timolgra said:
you will need to be a confident rider with a moderate degree of fitness. (All achieveable between now and then :) )

I started OCTOBER last year and kept it up, one of the best things I have ever done, and a must if only in fact of enjoyment in the trip.

As its was good at night, to know that at least your body has not let you down.

Its a wonderfull experience :confused:

timolgra said:
Following on from the success of that last couple of trips to Morocco I plan to run another this spring.

The trip will be for a group of 4 (6 max) and be for around three weeks beginning end of March beginning of April to suit.

The route will include several days of off road riding all perfectly suited to a GS, so you will need to be a confident rider with a moderate degree of fitness. (All achieveable between now and then :) )

I intend to avoid staying in large cities other than Marrakesh but we will visit many fantastic places, ride amongst stunning scenery and have some fun.

If your'e interested send me a PM.

Cheers Tim
Can you pencil me in - just need to wangle the time off.

Steve

captain_dangerous said:
Can you pencil me in - just need to wangle the time off.

Steve

OK Steve, we are already nine people interested plus myself :eek:

Attachments

• 7000ft.JPG
    7000ft.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 299
Steptoe said:
Sounds like you've got a convoy :D :thumb

Oh no this rate there could be a caravan of GSs :eek: :D

Attachments

• caravan.JPG
    caravan.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 258
Here are the provisional dates that are ok with some, others please give me feed back with a PM.

Leave Plymouth ---- Wednesday 29 march

Arrive back in Plymouth ---- Friday 20 April

cheers Tim

This is the road on my return last April, with Tim, Jerry and Hayden.

Look between the two pics, not a lot changed over two years.

ONLY THE TARMAC.

Attachments

• P1010087 MAZ 2.JPG
    P1010087 MAZ 2.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 212
Great, we now have a group of six definates heading for hundreds of miles of this :thumb

Attachments

• top.JPG
    top.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 159
BAKERMAN said:
This is the road on my return last April, with Tim, Jerry and Hayden.

Look between the two pics, not a lot changed over two years.

ONLY THE TARMAC.

Those shots are all done in a studio, just like the moon landings ;)

Back
Top Bottom