Transpyrenees

Pinker

Hi guys,

I am driving GS for over 12 years now, I am driving a 12GS for the moment en I do approx 30.000km/year. I use my bike for pleasure and work.
Next year around May we are planning an extensive and mostly off road trip in the Pyrenees. Is there anyone with 'route' information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thx

Pinker said:
Hi guys,

I am driving GS for over 12 years now, I am driving a 12GS for the moment en I do approx 30.000km/year. I use my bike for pleasure and work.
Next year around May we are planning an extensive and mostly off road trip in the Pyrenees. Is there anyone with 'route' information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thx

Hello mate :thumb I know how to get to Waterloo if thats any help :clap

Pinker, when you have a couple of days to spare click on the Search button on the top of the page and type in Pyrenees.

Hello,Pinker.

Welcome to the nutty house. :beerjug:

As above,for info,book several days off,stock up lots of food and drink,then do some Forum searching...... ;)

Welcome to the forum Pinker - Expect to get the mickey taken out of you some of the time, so have your wits about you. Mostly, everyone will be very helpful....mostly!

So, you're riding to the Pyrenees and want to go off road - one way to do this is to start from the south-east(i.e.the Med), then ride to the north-west (i.e. Atlantic) in a straight line across the Pyrenees. This should have some pretty interesting off-road results....mostly! :eek:

Seriously - I've been to the Pyrenees twice - the roads and scenery are great. You'll love it. Afraid I don't know any off road routes though.
A good starting point is Toulouse, then ride toward Foix and then Andorra.

Back
Top Bottom