Hello GSer's

Totoro

Hello everyone

Just found this forum after having been on the site a couple of months asking question etc. Opps. :confused:

Only had my 1150GS since August and use it most days for commuting to work. Taken it off road once which was very scary (not having any off road experience and running worn road tyre didn't help). I'd love to get some off road experience and may do the BMW off-road level one course soon.

I used to run a Yamaha Fazer 600. GS is a very different bike but much better especially two up.

Found the website and people really helpful since I joined. Cheers :thumb

Belated welcome!

Ukgsers are a diverse bunch of tossers.... that'll do anything to help :D

Bryn

Totoro

Hello, good evening and welcome to the mad house... :thumb

:D :D :D

Welcome & enjoy........... :hogroast

...........and don't take the abuse personally.... :D :D

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Totoro said:
Hello everyone

I used to run a Yamaha Fazer 600. GS is a very different bike but much better especially two up.

Hello and Welcome - i chopped my Fazer 600 in for an 53 plate 1150 back in october - Brillant - still grinning :D - you will find lots of helpful bods and info on here :thumb

cheers :beer:

Welcome to the GS

Another poor soul who`s been taken pity on and "adopted" by a GS, you are blessed.

I used to have a "sporty" FJ1200 which could go round corners in a way that would make you moist (not always in a good way :yikes ), but the GS is way ahead when it comes round to the riding experience :thumb .
Just trying to say welcome to the wonderful world of the GS. :hapybnce:

Hello & welcome, also been offroad twice and sh*t myself twice. It is not as blissfully easy as the pictures in the BMW cotalogues suggest eh!

Welcome,
If you are from Maldon in Essex, I believe the UKGSER's from your neck of the woods, meet there regularly. Do a search for Maldon.

Cheers, Piggers

Back
Top Bottom