New Italian Chap

sperd

Hi everybody, I'm Sperd

I'm italian and I live in London since january 2005.
In may I had my BMW bike delivered (an R1150R) but unfortunately in has been stolen less than a month later... :spitfire
In July I bought an R1100GS which I love :thumb but at the moment I'm trying to put my hands on an ADV....

I'm member of an italian BMW lovers forum www.quellidellelica.com and my nick there is TEOK.

See you soon..

BTW this is a picture of my lastsunday's quick tour around London...

giro_in_moto_006.jpg

Steve said:
Excellent choice of bike. Lucky the R was stolen eh? ;)

Welcome to the forum.

Auctually I didn't have the insurance... :( :(

But thanks anyway! :thumb

Hiya !

Welcome mate... :thumb

I`m really sorry about the theft of your R bike... :spitfire :spitfire

GS looks nice.

( Erm...try to remove the reg from the picture if you can....)

Hope you enjoy UKGSer.... :beer: :beer:

Hi Sperd,

I am a Londoner and have been living in Italy since April. Sorry your
previous bike got stolen so soon so not much different than here then.
You should have taken your Italian bike with you so that way you
could of avoided any fines etc., as I do here!! Enjoy the site.

Jay (VR). :thumb

Hi Jay, theres a group of us GSers that go down to Rovereto for their Pippo Zannini rally in August every year. Last couple of years a few have run down to the Opera one evening to take in Aida. Will give you a shout next year.

Graham.

Noddy said:
Hi Jay, theres a group of us GSers that go down to Rovereto for their Pippo Zannini rally in August every year. Last couple of years a few have run down to the Opera one evening to take in Aida. Will give you a shout next year.

hi Graham,

Can't say I have heard of the Pippo Zannini rally. I did go to the Dell'Orso rally in September which was near Rovereto on Monte Baldo at 1450 mt. Excellent roads and a good turnout. We went to the Opera last year and saw Il Trovatore, supposedly not as good as Aida but excellent all the same and they serve beer and wine to your seat (or should I say step). Something to be seen. I also saw Pink Floyd in the Arena many years ago. Please do give us a shout and I can show you around.

Cheers. Jay (VR)

Back
Top Bottom