Fiche for TITS

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
35 copies each or email to Paul so he can print off.

We'll make up 25 packs of one each and staple them together.

French thanks to Lizzy (Mrs Whatton) :thumb

Attachments

• Fiche.doc
    26 KB · Views: 199
Dear Lizzie, we have never met - thon man you live with isn't a bad lad though. I do not understand a word of what has been written on the fiche - although I could make a good stab at it, but I want to thank you for your time and patience trying to communicate with the ginger bearded tosser to get this correct. Merci!

And for the ginger bearded one, I had done this before I saw your new thread here. Paul will have it though the email by now....

I'm sure Paul will have the nouse about him to stick it on Charles....don't fret :D

As for what it says, don't worry, you don't need to know.

Doh Ok, I'll tell you.......

'Dear Mr Policeman with your ever so big shiny gun, we are from England and are on our way to a hospital with medical supplies.
Apart from that odd bloke at the back wearing a dog collar..he's Scottish and has a kilo of drugs in his bottom.'

:D :dabone :dabone :dabone

Fanum said:
I'm sure Paul will have the nouse about him to stick it on Charles....don't fret :D

As for what it says, don't worry, you don't need to know.

Doh Ok, I'll tell you.......

'Dear Mr Policeman with your ever so big shiny gun, we are from England and are on our way to a hospital with medical supplies.
Apart from that odd bloke at the back wearing a dog collar..he's Scottish and has a kilo of drugs in his bottom.'

:D :dabone :dabone :dabone

:clap :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom