Landsend Lane,
Twyford,
Reading,
Berkshire
RG10 0UE

N51 28.020 W0 52.616

Map

You may notice I have posted this a week before I usually do - IYSWIM

This will allow some of you extra time to come up with an excuse - since the meeting is in the run up to Xmas weekend, all excuses containing any of the following words or phrases will be automatically disqualified and analysed at the meeting in a jocular manner (unless the excuse happens to contain all these words) :D

Xmas, Office, Party, Ice, Snow, Cold, Shopping, Wife/Husband, Knees, Balding Tourances, Work, Hair, Wednesday, Ill, Hangover, Buying a Suit, Sick, Late Shift, Underpants, Lost Keys

Well......

I would have come but..... i'm just back from the Xmas office party with a hangover caused by too much Smirnoff Ice, i lost my underpants in the snow when some husband's wife ended up on her knees in front of me being ill into her hair, it's only fcuking wednesday I said, shouldn't you be on the late shift? sod off she replied I've got a cold, I was shopping to replace Tim's balding tourances and the twat said he had lost keys.

Oh I forgot to say - yes I'll be there :thumb

Dahoum said:
Well......

I would have come but.....

:hapybnce:

:thumb

(I'd like to point out that I snuck a "Buying a Suit" in an edit when you were not watching. Sorry)

Clive said:
:hapybnce:

(I'd like to point out that I snuck a "Buying a Suit" in an edit when you were not watching. Sorry)

twat - and because I was out buying a suit I only read this when my edit time had finished :spitfire

Hi Clive - you must be referring to me - I've made only 1 meet this year!!

Hope to see you on 21st.

Cheers :)

Sadly I'm working yet again... honest. chief I am..... even at the weekend.... Maybe need to think about changing the job for some 'normal' hours .. even better.... changing it to NO hours and bu**ering off to somewhere nice and retire to a life of luxury ... :thumb

Wil try to make it... Might make me sober up in between the various drinks parties... :beer:

:( I might not be able to make it tonight :(

The boss is mad busy at work (end of year accounts). She has said she will do her best to get back but if I can't be there have a beer for me :beer: and everybody have a great Christmas and I will see you all in the New Year :beerjug:

Best Wishes

Titch

NeilF said:
Will the corner 'snug' be big enough for all of us?

Hopefully. I'll be the one crammed into the corner with the drippy nose and coughing over everyone :(

Clive said:
You may notice I have posted this a week before I usually do - IYSWIM

This will allow some of you extra time to come up with an excuse - since the meeting is in the run up to Xmas weekend, all excuses containing any of the following words or phrases will be automatically disqualified and analysed at the meeting in a jocular manner (unless the excuse happens to contain all these words) :D

Xmas, Office, Party, Ice, Snow, Cold, Shopping, Wife/Husband, Knees, Balding Tourances, Work, Hair, Wednesday, Ill, Hangover, Buying a Suit, Sick, Late Shift, Underpants, Lost Keys

sorry guys, i forgot :D

NeilF said:
Will the corner 'snug' be big enough for all of us?

Loads of room for Martin, Martin, Peter, Paul, Shugie and myself :thumb

Have a good Xmas y'all

Back
Top Bottom