Any one around the Aldershot/ E Sussex area?

ScottyKM

Reaction score
Hi, All

I am coming to the aldershot (ok, Bordon) area for 9 months in Feb, should by then be the owner of a nice shiny 12GS, will be all alone as my wife has to stay in germany until june (sprog on the way).

to that end i will be looking to increase my knowledge of the roads in the area, and in fact all around, will be heading over to the sussex area as i am from Heathfield origionally.

any regular rides going at that time of year?

scottyk :beer:

hi sottykm there are a few of us in the sussex area we have a meet on the second wednesday of the month, new faces always welcome its at the plough at plumpton might be a bit far from borden . we do go out greenlaning or just out on breakfast runs wessons is favourite which just down the road from heathfield in horam . hope to see you and your shiny 12 in the new year . :D

cheers
Rob

Ah, eastbourne eh,

my younger brother lives down there, along with half a dozen ex's, i know wessons, was there when it opened, also got a blackbird riding mate in polegate, i think i've been to the plough once before, can't remember though, might be able to make it over, nowhere is too far, i will be riding to germany twice a month to see the wife!

hope to catch up

scotty

Look forward to seeing you ScottyKM
Most of our bikes are neither shiny nor 1200s but do not let that put U off :thumb
Paul

Hi ScottyKM

SPC have a 1st Sunday OTM rideout, I've been on a few, and have always enjoyed the riding bit, at a good pace over good roads, may be worth a try!

Shep

have to ask, Where is SPC? also refer to my recent post in 2gs or not, 'i am undone' lss- might not be able to get a gs now, but will work on it.

scottykm said:
have to ask, Where is SPC? also refer to my recent post in 2gs or not, 'i am undone' lss- might not be able to get a gs now, but will work on it.

SPC are at Lower Farringdon... see map below.

X1880Y540S100W500H300.gif

Their website is http://www.spc-bmw.co.uk/index.php

and you'll find details of their rideouts http://www.spc-bmw.co.uk/news/news.php?rideout=1

Next one 8th January.

Scotty,
I am not far from you (near Arborfield) not had the GS long but did manage a great day out over Saly Plain a couple of months back with some lads off this site.

Just noticed your post, I hope to go to some of the meets locally, there is one coming up on the 17th apparently, would be up for a ride out work permitting.

Bordon! I was based at RAF Oakhanger in 1986, (lovely no aeroplanes or helicopters! :D ), some nice roads out that way.
If I ever ever achieve a work / life balance again, I will give you call, as Im only about 3 miles from Heathfield. The Strand Cafe, at Rye ,is a good A.M. destination for a rideout, some nice nice bendy roads through Broad Oak and Udimore, proper GS tarmac.

Back
Top Bottom