Hi there from sunny South Africa

Ryperd

Lurked for a while, and decided to jump in and join you guys here.

I stay in a city called Pretoria, in South Africa. I had my 1200GS since May 05, and love every minute!!!!!! :thumb

Cheers,

Herman

Welcome :thumb

I`m sure you`ll be glad you 'jumped in'... :p

Nou ja meneer. Goed om nog n Suid Afrikaner te sien/hoor hier in Engeland

I've had my 1200GS since Oct 04 and I bet (After having lived in Springs for some 8 years and before that near Nelspruit) that your's is ideal for cruising the roads over there.

Welkom boetie.

Dankie

Even some of our highways are proper GS roads now with all the potholes ;)

Nah, it's not so bad here. It's what you make of it that matters. :thumb

Anyway, thanks all for saying welcome.....you guys rock :bow

judge said:
Grizz, Candyman, Maverick!!!

Get in here I can't understand a bleddin word this johnny foreigner is saying!!! :D

But I speaka da Inglish :mmmm

Welcome dude.

I am originally from the little town called Johannesburg :D Been in UK for 11 years now :rolleyes:

I hope you wear the proper bike gear in SA, not just shorts, t-shirt and flip flops like I did :eek:

Please add the english translation if you speak the taal otherwise our english GSers think we are talking about them :p

Welcome to the house of t0ssers :bounce1

Candyman said:
Welcome dude.

I am originally from the little town called Johannesburg :D Been in UK for 11 years now :rolleyes:

I hope you wear the proper bike gear in SA, not just shorts, t-shirt and flip flops like I did :eek:

Please add the english translation if you speak the taal otherwise our english GSers think we are talking about them :p

Welcome to the house of t0ssers :bounce1

Hi Candy, thanks for the welcome.

I'll keep it English. Man, we still have some idiots here who enjoy donating skin and other body parts :nenau I don't understand why they are so stupid to ride with no gear :( I dress for the fall, not the ride :rolleyes:

Anyway, Johannesburg has grown a little since you left :D

We never go without the proper gear, we do not drink beer, nor do we fry meat on open fires and we do not watch rugby....also we do'nt eat biltong...

Anikin said:
We never go without the proper gear, we do not drink beer, nor do we fry meat on open fires and we do not watch rugby....also we do'nt eat biltong...

the new south africa really sucks then :D :D

Anikin said:

:eek: What part of Pretoria do you stay?? :eek:

We still enjoy the above :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom