Vibes for the Truck

Speggo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just thinking about possibilities for playing some music in the support truck. As we will mostly have mp3 players, I was thinking of getting hold of one of those power amp thingies used by chavs in Gti's to deafen themselves and connecting the mp3 player directly to the line-in, with a couple of spare car speakers on the output.

A couple of Q's for you wise ones out there:

1. Will this work? Issues I have thought of are whether the player will drive the line input Ok and how do I stop Fanum turning up the volume and blowing the speakers?

2. Any Chavs amongst us who might have a spare power amp that could do the job?

Cheers

Steve

oooh-zah chav ?

Speggo said:
... used by chavs in Gti's to deafen themselves Steve

Speggo, Ok ... :spitfire so I have a VW GIT Turbo, but me a CHAV :eek: that's a larf , I must be the oldest one then !.
So, I am arranging that the sponge is removed from your C90 seat, so its miles, smiles and piles ... all the way :D

RAM-man

I've got a pair of mains powered PC speakers (not expensive so I don't mind losing them) that accept a line in Steve.....I was gona bring those and power them through one of the two small 12/240 inverters I'm bringing.

Not loud but would do the job unless we can find summat better for nowt ;)

NO...NO...NO...NO

OK I may be a miserable old git....but PLEASE lets stick ith our mp3 players if we want music. Personally I like peace and quite when riding or driving. Belive it or not I like to concentrate on the job in hand. I can think of nothing worse than this idea.

Sorry Steve :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono

Dennis said:
NO...NO...NO...NO

OK I may be a miserable old git....but PLEASE lets stick ith our mp3 players if we want music. Personally I like peace and quite when riding or driving. Belive it or not I like to concentrate on the job in hand. I can think of nothing worse than this idea.

Sorry Steve :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono

What's your e-mail Dennis?
Grumpy old tw..? :D

Do I need to buy a 12v charger for my pod, or is one going that I borrow when needed?
Need some tunes man. Need some tunes!

Axeman :thumb

Back
Top Bottom