TomTom Rider - on a BMW K1200 RS SE

Keba, that's a very tidy install. Can you still flick the screen up/down? Can you reach it easily with your hands to poke on the touch-screen? :thumb :thumb

Yah - can move the screen in and out of the 'very windy' and 'not so windy' modes with no issues whilst still adjusting the rider if needed - that was one of my main criteria when looking at where to put the mount.

Ended up taking every panel off the bike to get the cable in the right place though - lifting the tank was not a fun thing to learn how to do!

At least I got all the panels back on and didn't have any 'spare' screws left over afterwards :D

Keba said:
At least I got all the panels back on and didn't have any 'spare' screws left over afterwards :D

Excellent! Hehehe! :)

That reminds me of a story that a friend of mine told me. They played a trick on their friend, who's a complete perfectionist. What they did was they "stole" his new bike, and dismantled it into the tiniest piece, and put it all in a cardboard box, plus one more nut. Then they delivered it onto his doorstep. :D He assemble the bike three times, but every time there was this extra nut that they didn't know where went. At the third time he was about to go mental when the friends told him about the extra nut. :D

Back
Top Bottom