Sports bike convert says hello!

ileonc

Hello there everybody!

A sports bike convert from sunny England here. Just bought a 1150GS after I rode around Oz on a 650 Dakar.

Have been here and there on a sports bike around europe but it was pretty painful... Hopefully I will get on better with the 1150!

Cheers,

Leon

Anyone want to buy a RSV Mille and an XT600? lol :D

ileonc said:
Anyone want to buy a RSV Mille and an XT600? lol :D

Welcome to the site, don't forget it got a very active for sale and wanted section!(pictures of bikes for sale always appreciated!)

Shep :bounce1

I will have to stick up my bikes for sale... Its a sad sad day, but it has to be done!

And as for being smokey up here, I thought it was the clouds being a bit low.

I will have to stick up my bikes for sale... Its a sad sad day
You won`t be saying that for long if you`ve just bought a GS, THE bike for all occasions :thumb

Hello fella,

Welcome aboard.. :thumb

Sell the `prilla by all means.....but the XT could be worth holding on to.. :beer:

Sold my last GS Adventure to an Ex-bootie. You guys know quality when you see it. Just remember 'KISS' and the '6 P's'...and also " If you don't use it..you loose it!"

Thanks all, I guess I should take a taxi to the southern meet, sounds like not much riding will be done. :beer:

The prilla has to go on sale (although I would love to keep it), the XT might stay in the garage though. A greenlaning machine, it has the acerbis long range tank and has been overlanding several times.

Hi ileonc and welcome to tosserville.

Do bring your bicycle to the Reading area meet - posing mandatory.

tarka said:
Hello fella,

Welcome aboard.. :thumb

Sell the `prilla by all means.....but the XT could be worth holding on to.. :beer:

ditto :)

keep the XT for off-road ;)

welcome fellow sportbike rider :thumb

Back
Top Bottom