Newbie from Scotland

BikerHazel

Hi ~ just joined the site .... been into bikes for 10+ years and for last 4+ have had a GS. Had an F650GS for 4 years great fun bike huge grin factor :D but wanted more power so have just moved up to R1200GS, got it in September, but not really done that many miles on it yet.

Roll on spring so I can get back out on it again. :clap

Have just moved home to the Lanarkshire area so looking for like minds in the area for ride outs.

BikerHazel said:
Hi ~ just joined the site .... been into bikes for 10+ years and for last 4+ have had a GS. Had an F650GS for 4 years great fun bike huge grin factor :D but wanted more power so have just moved up to R1200GS, got it in September, but not really done that many miles on it yet.

Roll on spring so I can get back out on it again. :clap

Have just moved home to the Lanarkshire area so looking for like minds in the area for ride outs.

If only I was twenty years younger... and 200 miles nearer ;)

Welcome to the 'mad house' Hazel... hope you get loads of smiles'n miles with your 1200.

All the best... micky

Hiya

have been into sports bikes and jumped to my baby a couple of months ago and put a remus on it etc etc.

Anyway, I live in edinburgh, a few of us hang out allover, (I work in bellsHELL) so you are more than welcome to join us for a run.

Congrats on your new toy.

:beerjug:

Yello

Welcome!

:hogroast

Put on your "thick-skin": Some stuff you shouldn't take too seriously, but for the most part this is a good place to knock-about..

:beerjug:

Hi Hazel, nice choice of bike, I bet you can't wait for spring to come round to get back out again. Me neither.

Have fun on here. :bounce1

M

Hello and welcome, im just up the road from you and get out and about now and then, iva a mate that lives in Law so im down that way on occasion.

Hiya,welcome aboard... :beerjug:

There`s quite a strong Scottish element on this site,so I`m sure before long you`ll be spoilt for choice regarding meetings,bike rides and social events....

Enjoy. :thumb

tarka said:
Hiya,welcome aboard... :beerjug:

There`s quite a strong Scottish bloke named Den on this site,so I`m sure before long you`ll be spoilt for choice regarding meetings, rides and social events....

Enjoy. :thumb

fixed.

Welcome, Hazel and congrats on yer choice of bike.

Like most of the others in the Scottish section, I'm 25, single and look like Brad Pitt :)

Hope to see you on one of our fairly regular ride oots in the near future :thumb

Ronno

Ronno said:
Like most of the others in the Scottish section, I'm 65, single and look like a Pit Bull :)
Ronno

Im the good looking one oh and welcome.

Pete A

Ronno said:
Like most of the others in the Scottish section, I'm 25, single and look like Brad Pitt :)
Ronno
:hapybnce: :jes :hapybnce:

Hi Hazel

G

wow thanks everyone feel really welcome now and spoiled for choice

bring on spring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dabone

Back
Top Bottom