UPDATE SHIPPING BIKES TO SOUTHERN SPAIN

channiere

Update: shipping bikes to southern Spain

Further to my recent request for information I had a quote of £250 +vat from Wokingham to Malaga but not sure if it was return so will keep you posted .

Yes please...I'd be interested to know about the reverse trip (Malaga/UK) just in case!

Simon

£250 is good when you quantify time and work lost in doing the outward journey. For me picking up the bike in malaga and heading down the N340 to Estepona via San Pedro........ ahh dreams.

Any chance of some contact details for the shippers, Channiere ?

Might be interested in shipping the bike back after the Morocco (Dakar Rally)run - it would give me more time down there rather than spend itding back :D

Shipping Bikes To Malaga

The company is Bishopsmove.com I had my quote from Fiona. Its £250 + vat each way. My reckoning is £100ish on the ferry, 2500 miles worth of juice @ say 50 MPG @ £4 a gallon = £ 200. Four nights accommodation and food say £70 = £280 Total riding cost is around £580.

Flying drop bike off from Warrrington to Wokingham and return train ticket £120. Flight to Malaga from Liverpool with Easyjet around £120. Transport of bike £580.00 total £ 820.00.

Bit pissed whilst doing these calculations but it does give some idea. I only have a week off at Easter so it would make sense for me travelling to Morroco.

your comments folks

Shipping Bikes to Malaga Alternative

www.imtbike.com will rent a 1200GS at 125 euros a day with collections in Seville ( Ryanair from Liverpool) works out at £700.00 for two, Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga. Dont think you can take them to Morroco though

Back
Top Bottom