I'm another new one but I am from America and moving to Greece

BigDog

Greetings and what a welcome sight for me. You see, I am an a American/Greek, leaving the US for the tranquility of the greek villages. I am moving to Greece in June '06 and will be looking for places to ride off road in southern europe (itlay, greece, turkey) if there is any information/destination you can advise me to ride I would appreciate. I ride an '04 GS Adventure. I am looking for some some nice trails to ride 30-50kph or so. Thanks, I look forward to getting an idea of some nice rides this coming summer. Happy Christmas.

Hi! Welcome!

I think there's enough GS riding to last you a life-time in Greece and the parts of Europe you mention.

:beerjug: :D :beerjug:

welcome aboard the good ship ukgser

've been to Greece a few times and the islands are nothing short of idyllic.

i'd live there too. not sure about the locals and their driving though ?

pics are required

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Greece mmmmmmmm :rolleyes:
We went to Ikaria this year, lovely it was :thumb

...................................................................................................
Jennifer Aniston .The “Friends” star is planning to take some time off and travel to Greece, to discover her origins. Real surname Anastassakis, Aniston has Greece ancestors, and lived in the country for one year, when she was five-six years old.

The newly divorced actress is eager to go back, thus escaping for a while the turmoil of showbiz life.
Anastassakis, aka Aniston, told The Mirror:

"One sure thing is that I'm going to take some time off, travel on my GS. I want to go to Greece and some other countries.
I lived there for a year when I was five and six.
We lived in Athens for six months, then we lived in Crete. My family has a beautiful farm. I've only gone back there once.
It would be a
refreshing thing to be out of this little bubble."
....................................................................................................

Ah-ha .. Ye cant fool us, we know who you are. Ya wee minx !!

Y'know, it's a while since I've been to Greece...but it seems suddenly compelling to go back......

:beerjug:

Are you a goat herder in Greece ???

I need some goats herding , and fast

Den said:
Jennifer Aniston told The Mirror:

I lived there for a year when I was five and six.
We lived in Athens for six months, then we lived in Crete.

Jennifer Aniston was never in Greece.

It was Olivia Newton John

Back
Top Bottom