Berks/Bucks/Oxon or anyone!!!

Mel

Beer and nosh and post Xmas GS chatter is on the menu tomorrow - Thursday 29th at The Unicorn, Pondboy's esteemed local near Reading - exact details to follow.

All welcome - let's fill the car park/bar - let me know if you're up for it by emailing mglass@exstream.com.

Excellent food is served and I will need an indication in advance but will organise this with you individually.

Cheers :beerjug:

Unicorn meet is at 12.30 29th Dec and is at:

Colesmore Lane,
Kingwood, nr Sonning Common,
Oxfordshire,
RG9 5LX

[01491 628452]

Its towards the Sonning Common end of the Stoke Row Road on the junction with Colliers Lane and Colesmore Lane.

The circle in Multimap shows it further up the lane than. It really is on the corner and easily visible from the Stoke Row Road.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....m=1&scale=25000

Mel, email sent intend to attend

I won't be able to make it - got the in-laws round.

Have a good one. :cool:

4 hardy attendees at the Unicorn at lunch-time...Shugie, Skippy, Pondboy and myself..New years resolution - learn to wheelie (intentionally!)

cheers boys...happy new year to all.

:beerjug:

Mel said:
4 hardy attendees at the Unicorn at lunch-time...Shugie, Skippy, Pondboy and myself..New years resolution - learn to wheelie (intentionally!)

cheers boys...happy new year to all.

:beerjug:
sorry guy's only just saw the post else a couple more would have come,pm me next time
cheer's....loz

No probs Loz - it's on my list to organise an 'Oxford' event in the New Year.

All the best

Mel :beerjug:

Mel,

A most enjoyable meet. Now I'm off to the Tapas bar in Henley with some other mates and we can pretend we are already in Spain. :)
See you in the new year. :beerjug: PB

Pondboy said:
Mel,

A most enjoyable meet. Now I'm off to the Tapas bar in Henley with some other mates and we can pretend we are already in Spain. :)
See you in the new year. :beerjug: PB

It's snowing here.

Thanks Mel, will try to extract the bike for the Oxford meeting.

Back
Top Bottom