Enough creeping around....

JohnB

I've been haunting the boards here for a few months, and finally thought I should say an official "Hello".
I bought an 1150 Adventure back in August after 8 years on VFR's, and initially started to read the technical pages here hoping for useful info regarding the Beasts voracious appetite for fully synthetic oil. I quickly realised that I had unwittingly bought the fastest type of Adventure, a Black one, and that I probably needed to spend at least £1500 on lights, GPS systems and hard luggage. A few weeks of intensive study has now led me to understand that if i do so I have to leave most of it in the garage and sell it on later to other new owners. :confused:
I've put a couple of thousand miles on the Beast since August, and I hope to keep on doing so through the rest of the winter :D
Looking forward to seeing a few of you out on the road, or maybe at the Ace Cafe one of these Sundays.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM ANG GSING
MAY BE AT ACE ON THE MORROW DINNER TIME LOOKS GOOD
COME SAY HI :clap :clap :D

So sad that some of us are still on the 'net instead of beng out on the 'hit and miss' with friends and family. :beerjug:
Happy New Year to all, "and to all a Good Night" :thumb

Welcome aboard.

Regarding the appetite for oil,you shouldn`t really be on fully synthetic....

Back
Top Bottom