adventure panniers

jonb adventure

thinking about getting me a set of hard luggage for my Adventure anyone got any suggestions, likes ,dislikes. i remember reading a post some time back with regard to the adventure luggage being a bit prone to breakage at the hinges i like the look of this system but dont want to buy tat
regards
JON B

Alu Panniers

Bottom line...Buy which ever flavor that suits your fancy...they all have various problems...and then you can join the rest of us in bitching about the respective bags deficits while trying to figure out how to tinker with 'em and get said deficency fixed to your satisfaction or be different and buy soft bags and start a new thread bitching about them...Damn I sound bitter... :rolleyes:

Judge you cheeky sod,what do you mean,"decent built quality" More like the best build quality you will ever see in your life.Do you realise that the hinges on my panniers are formed on sultry philipino virgins thighs,the aluminium is hand smelted by Rio party girls,and the locks are made in Redditch.Two out of three ain't bad.
Jonb,give me a bell if you want a really good deal,you wno't find a better product for your motorcycle anywhere (a bloke down the pub said):beerjug:

:coold :blckeye
Ring side seat tickets now available
You guys have just given me the larff of the day!
As for Adventure panniers - someone tells me they leak at the rivets - anyone able to confirm this?

I can confirm that I don't know.
Judge, if you sell 100 sets, I'll throw in a set for free

At the risk of upsetting Vern,

I have the Jesse luggage on my 1150 gs. I installed it this winter. The cases are larger but thinner than system cases. The bags go on and off the bike in seconds. Mounting system appears "basic" but is really quite strong. I was able to install these bags on my own and I am a total goof with a wrench. The customer service from Al Jesse was great.

He seems to be wanting to expand his sales to Europe so it should be easier to get them.

I will be in your neck of the woods soon with the bike so youcan take a look at them sometime in about Julyish. (Is that vague enough??)

canuck

Got some BMW plaggy ones which were fine, a git to pack them and so went for ZEGA. They are fine, the bags are worth it to keep aluminium dust of your kit, now if i'd known about Verns sets back then..........
Wife is too used to me and so when i say, look i'm gonna sell these new ZEGA ones a to get some better ones and it'll only cost a few quid extra....
Have a trip to one of the evnts and have a good look at all the differant ones there. Try to make sure someone is there with soem of verns and then kame up your mind.
I've a sneaky feeling i know which you'll get.

Back
Top Bottom