HP2_Prototype_Spotted_Lisbon

(RIP) philgunn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
it is amazing what you spot travelling to the dakar start in Lisbon this GS modified for sand racing in the algarve, according to the Gibaraltar registered driver of the Van and what about the van conversation , another van glazed top half welded to the mercedes roof

Attachments

• hp2.jpg
    hp2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 571
I recognise that paintjob, the bike belongs to Bananaman who used to frequent this parish but hasn't been seen for a while....and he is from Jersey. He is a graphic designer and I met him at a couple of GS dos - one was at Princetown and I think he went to one of the BMF jobbies. If you look closely at the paintjob it is lots of bananas - the bike has also changed cosmetically.

Anyone else remember meeting Bananaman?

Lord Snooty said:
I recognise that paintjob, the bike belongs to Bananaman who used to frequent this parish but hasn't been seen for a while....and he is from Jersey. He is a graphic designer and I met him at a couple of GS dos - one was at Princetown and I think he went to one of the BMF jobbies. If you look closely at the paintjob it is lots of bananas - the bike has also changed cosmetically.

Anyone else remember meeting Bananaman?

Didn't Chriskelley go by the name of Bananaman?

Whatton said:
Didn't Chriskelley go by the name of Bananaman?

errr not too sure on that one Kev, he may well have changed his logon name....calling Chris Kelley, calling Chris Kelley, please log in and resolve this mystery....were you once Bananaman and was/is that your bike? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom