luxemburgers?

ktm520

Reaction score
Any Luxembourgers out there?

I'm going to be working out there for 6 months, thinking about taking the bike over.

IF you have any adminatrative questions, I'm not able to help you, as I do not live in Luxemburg.
If you are in doubt if it's worthwhile to have a bike while in Luxemburg, I can only say YES IT IS!
I live some 100k from the border with Luxemburg and it's one of my favorite
places for day and weekend tours, ever since my elder brother showed me around in 1984.
Got my licence on thursday, saterday he told me: Now you have a licence, w'll learn you how to ride...

Used to go to Luxemburg alot as a child many years ago.

Stayed as Nospelt(?) where my dad was stationed during the war. Don't know why but he was with the Signals and was staying on a farm there, where we often visited for a walking holiday.

Lovely folk and stunning scenery. There were lots of roads and tracks through forests etc so would think biking would be brilliant out there.

Has it changed very much?

Definitely take the bike. Luxembourg is our playground (Belgium based) and from there you can strike out into the German Eifel region in no time. The Eifel is great biking. You can follow the Mosel river and have some of the best biking imaginable in Northern Europe - so yes take your bike or live to regret it . Petrol is cheap too :D

Thanks

Looks like I will have to find a place with a Garage.

So any tips on the best way to ride from essex to Lux?

Back
Top Bottom