Lewdy Newbie

DollyRocket

Reaction score
Ok, so i lied, this thread may not be lewd (well to start with anyway). Just bought a 2004 1150GS from SPC in Hampshire and have been out on it everyday since. Only had it 5 days and already bought half of nippy normans. Originally a 4cylinder sportsbike nut but have seen the light of the mighty boxer.

I rate the 1150 higher than the 1200, just me i suppose - i think the 1150 has more character and i found it much easier to ride.

Welcome....

Some of us don't care about cc, colour or the type of wheel you have.... :hogroast

Hello and welcome to the site :D

I bought mine from SPC in October last year, a lovely Yellow, yes YELLOW 1150, Did'nt buy for the colour before anyone starts :mad:

But you find that this is a very welcoming and helpful place, and lots of bods willing to offer help and advice, and the odd wise crack :thumb

Make, model, colour, engine capacity of no relevance in the real world!

Just so long as you ride a 'bike :thumb

Welcome to ya ... :helmet

Hi DR - first post and you take a pop at the 1200 - way to go!!! :p

Welcome aboard - you'll go a long way!

Mel...red 1200!!! :thumb

Hello,and welcome.

(especially to a 1200 'knocker'....) :D :D :D :thumb ;) ;)

Yeah, you tell'em...........1200's are crap.............. :dabone :thumb

DollyRocket said:
Originally a 4cylinder sportsbike nut but have seen the light of the mighty boxer.

Hmmm, now that sounds kinda familiar.....

I remember saying:

"I only like four cylinder bikes, they are so smooth, I'll never own a rattly twin", and "Look at those great big ugly enduro tourer thingies, who would ride one of them".

How things change when you take that test ride...... :D

Welcome to the chapter mate. Don't forget to nod like a proper Tosser !! :thumb

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to being out on it much more in the next few weeks - I am still getting used to filtering on the motorway with it (now having to duck when going past trucks so not to knock myself out on their mirrors!). -Heated grips are faaantastico though -

Anyone know what the average tank range should be? when i first picked up the bike I only got around 120miles to the tank - the second tank has given me 120miles with three bars left on the meter.

Back
Top Bottom