Anyone used Mobitec ??

rugbug

Just booked my 12,000 service with this outfit and am impressed with their commitment and promise of service (and of course, cost!).

Anyone had any dealings with Paul and his outfit? Always like to hear reccomendations from other GS owners.

Ta.

:thumb

Now cut it out Rugbug

You're making my head hurt!!

Pat Keenan and his roving workshop came highly recommended to me by another Pat, Pat Creagh, member of this board and delightful chap to boot.

Belive me when I say that if Pat isn't entirely happy with things - people tend to know about it fast ;)

No first hand experience myself but when you have an antique like mine you have to find old enthusiastic fellows with imperial tool kits and mercury gauges and stuff :D

Pat's truck is far too sophisticated for my steam driven GS!!

Told you I was high on Night Nurse !!!

Get very confused with first names and numbers over 6.

Won't happen again officer!!

Mobitec-recommend

I've used Mobitec-good knows what he's doing-van's kitted out well bike got safely into back of van and out again-(Big Tail lift) One to one servuce means you can chat about whta's been done and needs to be done next without a queue of people behind you:D

An "eye for an eye" leaves the whole world blind

Pat K is a top mechanic. His truck is as well equipped as any dealers workshop and he's happy to let you watch him work and he charges a fair price for a fair job, He's not the cheapest in town but you get what you pay for. And he comes right to your door, at home or at work, what more do you want?

Any chance of posting Pat Keenan's contact deatails.
I think I'll give him a go at my 30 k service,

Thanks

:ukgser

Mobitec

Thanks for the info. I have booked Pat for my 30 k service the week of the 14th of April I'll post a report on the outcome !

Thanks again,

Back
Top Bottom