Windmill

Ted

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:beer: Any one going to be at the Windmill next Tuesday (17th)

Sorry I didnt see you last month JP there was just the three of us. Me,Rushy and Rollo. Will have to think of some way of identifying us. Suppose I could plop me helmet on the table :eek: . Mind you we do like going there.

Mark I'll give you a call.

RE TOMORROW

Ted,

Daz has asked me to let you know that he will be there tomorrow (internet problems). I cant make it due to a work meeting but may pop by if I get finished early enough. Can you leave a message here ASAP if the meet is still on so I can let Daz know.

Sorry about late reply but not been online for a while due to house renovations.

See you all next time if I dont see before.

Ian

Rushy said:
Sorry about late reply but not been online for a while due to house renovations.

That excuse is without ' foundation '.......... :D :D :D

Paint , work , paint , work.

Very busy at the moment. We emptied half of B&Q warehouse over the New Year period thanks to their 15% sale.

The staff there say "Hello again" whenever I walk in , one of them has memorised my PIN number and I am putting my name forward for a reserved parking place.

We've had the house for 5 weeks but were away for 2 of them. So far had a new Damp proof fitted. Ripped a load of stuff out, and completed the main bedroom. We also have a garage full of decorating supplies, baths, showers, sanitary ware, floor tiles, wall tiles, new doors and handles PLUS a nice storage system for when I put in a bit of a workshop in the garage. The new kitchen is on order, the plasterer is on back order as are 5 new windows and the electrics are 50% thru the 'first fix' stage with the occasional pendant light dangling from the ceiling and NO lighting in the main bathroom. But then there are no tiles , flooring, ceiling or suite and very little plaster in there either. And there is no skirting board anywhere down stairs. Spent a small fortune but no labour costs so far except for the DPC and trying to keep them as small as possible. Running out of money!!!! I buy paint, wood and nails , Louise is busy buying cushions, lamp shades , duvets covers & pillow cases!?

Need to get the job done so the bike can come out of storage!

Roll on the summer :thumb

Home improvements

Ian thanks for putting a thread on for me, it apears that all is well again now.
As for the house, might I surgest that you would get more done if you got off the p.c. May I also surgest that the parts of the house that need to be done a.s.a.p are the garage ( for parking the bikes ) the BBQ ( because all BMW riders are well known for being shockingly under weight ) and stock the fridge up with beer. That way when all the North West GSers come round for the house warming party we can all give you a hand with the rest of the D.I.Y.

You didn't really want that wall there anyway did you??? :hogroast

Say hi to Lou for me, :whip
Regards, Daz. :thumb

I will be there - coming straight from work in my new toy. is it at the Windmill or at Rushys house?

Lets have the meeting at Rushy's house.

Bring paint, bRUSHYs, ROLLers, etc. :hide

Maybe his house is too far south to be in the "North West".
Oooops, here we go again.

Bike meet

Hi mate, it's going to have to be at the Windmill again. I'll be there around 8 oclock so see you there. :beerjug:

Hi all,
still at work :( and have got a planning committee to go to starting 7.30pm so very unlikely to get there this time :( .

post the gossip for the rest of us to keep up with tomorrow eh! :D

next time
H

Bike meet

Les if you've finished with your woolly Y fronts knitting pattern maybe you cauld bring it along to the meet tonight to let someone else use it.
Also can you bring along some of your tupperware as I think Annette would be interested. As you say stylish and practical. :D

Maybe I'll see you there,
Daz. :thumb

These took a bit of time, but I'm pleased with the result :p

:D :D

Attachments

• 6839072793_0.jpg
    6839072793_0.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 52

Back
Top Bottom