Yet another newbie!

Panzerkinder

Hi all :beerjug: just wanted to introduce myself, been a follower of this site for last 6 months and decided to join. Been absent from 2 wheels for too long (2 years now) and have owned a varied collection in past including R100GS (best bike ive had), XL500 (nice but oily!) T595 Daytona (fast but fun) CBR6 (bland and safe). About to enter mid life crisis and need a decent set of wheels. Finance is ok but looking cheap, something like R850GS, R11/1150GS with abs (would settle for new R12GS or HP2 if anyone silly enough to sell at under 1/2 list price!! hehe) :thumb

Welcome to the madhouse!

The next suggestion is become a Site Sponsor. That way you get to see the 'For sale and wanted' section, thats where you'll find bargain bikes etc..

Isn't Guernsey a bit limited for bike adventures?

You'll have to get your self over here for all the wonderful gatherings

:beer: Bryn

:D ty for the welcome bryn. gsy rather limited but france a mere hop away so close to be nice for rides but not for us to be classed as a foreigner!!

You need to come and see a proper Island!!

Welcome.

GS12 is a very excellent motorcycle.

ta piebaps, always fancied a blat round the tt but recognise my own limited abilites!! looking forward to getting back in the saddle though for sure.

Hello and welcome :thumb

Seeing as you`re not desperate to buy brand new,there`s only one true option available to you......

....The vastly superior 1100 :p :p

Panzerkinder said:
thanks tarka, are you selling yours dirt cheap then?? :p

In your dreams,matey....

They`re both keepers.... :dabone :dabone

:bow
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease forgive me!!
i have just been informed that its the 1100 thats the bike of choice anyway! :dabone

Obviously.
The Vastly Superior 1100 is the only option.

Thats a very odd name for living in Guernsey ?

Oh and welcome, but be carefull, load of nutters on here. :eek:

1100?

I think the boys may have taken you for a carrot cruncher.

I'm sure your not.

1150 :thumb

Yep, they've definately taken you for a carrot cruncher R11XXGS.....all very agricultural. Now if you're after a motorbike, feel free to peruse the 1200 section :cool:

GSmonkey said:
Yep, they've definately taken you for a carrot cruncher R11XXGS.....all very agricultural. Now if you're after a motorbike, feel free to peruse the 1200 section :cool:

... and when you come to a grinding halt and are awaiting one of the countrys fine recovery services you may care to peruse the 1150's in the For Sale Section.

:D :dabone :dabone :D

Only kidding..(before all the 1200 owners spit their dummies out)

Welcome to the site!

welcome

welcome to here, it has to be said r1150gs in black no abs is the way to go :beerjug: :thumb :thumb
happy searching if coming to our fair rainy isle gis a call
kev :bounce1 :bounce1

jaber

Welcome Panzer dont know much about the others i had the 1100 it got nicked. so they must be the bestest so there! :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom