Hi to you all

darkosky

I feel a bit of a fraud at the moment as i'm still in the process of looking for my steed.

Would like the 1200GS but the funds won,t run to that so 1150 it will have to be.

I have a reasonable knowledge of the bike but are there any pitfalls to be aware of

Darko

darkosky said:
1150 it will have to be.

I have a reasonable knowledge of the bike but are there any pitfalls to be aware of

Darko

Yeh - the 1150

Welcome to Tosser Town

Mello :beerjug: ;)

darkosky said:
I feel a bit of a fraud at the moment as i'm still in the process of looking for my steed.

That`s not a problem,mate...you`re stil welcome... :beerjug:

So...Hello and welcome.... :p

darkosky said:
Would like the 1200GS but the funds won,t run to that so 1150 it will have to be.

Therefore,lack of funds has done you a favour................ :D

Get an 1150,and enjoy it.
Or,for less money...get the infinately superior 1100................ :thumb :thumb

Welcome

Hi and Welcome from another new arriver.
Nick.# :thumb

Welcome aboard from another new member.

I have an 1150GS and it is a great bike. I got a really great deal on it when I purchased it in the Spring of 2004 as the newer 1200GS were jsut arriving on the market.

Although the 1200GS is a technically superior bike, I'm still very happy with my 1150.

Cheers,

Patrick from Canada

A very big welcome

a very big welcome matey hope you are well many regards

The man with wind in his hair

Welcome, check out this site for the rivalrybetween 12'ossers and 1150'ossers. Its obvious which is the superior as soon as you get one ;) .

I was limited by budget but got a cracking fully loaded low milage 18 month old 1150 for 1/2 the price of a new 12:thumb . Ok I don't look as pretty, but the cash difference has paid for a big grin :D face lift

Steve

GO FOR THE 1150

:clap HI from one new member to another. may see you around and about?

the badger is a gentle sole

HI from one new member to another. may see you around and about?

the badger is a gentle sole[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom